@Riot Out of Curiosity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

02-13-2013

I'd like to know how many players are in each tier, as in how many in Bronze, Silver, etc. Maybe this makes no sense, but I somehow doubt the lower the tier, the more players. Implying that there are more bad players than good players or even vice versa. I am not saying everyone in Bronze, or myself should be higher. If anything I think the middle tiers, Silver, and Gold should have the most players. Can I get a red to respond? Thanks.

Selcopa

02-13-2013

Gold+ has been frequently cited as between 3%-5% of the population, Silver when it was 1400 was 10% of the population, 1250 was top 25% of the population.

People have released charts and such, its pretty safe to say that the majority of players are in Bronze and Silver, ELO systems create a bell curve where the most players are in the middle, and I believe they set the middle and high bronze low silver.

V0idGravity

02-13-2013

Selcop talks a good game claiming to know it all, He has never been down in the gutter scrapping his way up top, this is a guy when the hammer came down he was automatically put up top... When he can finally start from the bottom NOW!!! Then can he Claim he knows what the hell he is talking about... HE's going to $hit on anyone's idea's when I comes up with a better way for people to get out the Basement

Selcopa

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0idGravity View Post
Selcop talks a good game claiming to know it all, He has never been down in the gutter scrapping his way up top, this is a guy when the hammer came down he was automatically put up top... When he can finally start from the bottom NOW!!! Then can he Claim he knows what the hell he is talking about... HE's going to $hit on anyone's idea's when I comes up with a better way for people to get out the Basement
You are new here so I understand if you've been too lazy to search through these forums.

My lowest elo on my main was 1100, it took me around 1200 ranked games to get to plat(not including 300 games in season 1) and I played about 1800 games total in s2. I also played ive played quite a few games on smurf accounts ranging from 400 elo to 1300 elo. I believe at one point I was 27-1, in which at least 1 player on my team was disconnected for at least 10 minutes in every single match I played, overall I maintained over 80% winrate when I played, roughly over 100 matches.

Feel free to look through the forums for this information, its humorous that you are trolling me on this particular topic, considering these stats are common knowledge in many places, and people are more than welcome to show more recent data about the systems if they have it, Im presenting what I know from 2 years experience and lurking on forums of people who crunch the numbers themselves.

V0idGravity

02-16-2013

once again ur gonna say that bull$hit sob story how you made it up in the world there Selcopa... then ur gonna hope on ur alts to make urself sound good like u did last time...

for 1 I don't troll, I tell it how it is..
2 don't play internet tough guy on here, cuz in RL, ill beat ur fu<kn ass and drop ur @ss off at the hospital, where ur parents can identify u...

point blank and simple...So im gonna tell u this only once, shove ur fairy tail garbage right up ur @ss