Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pbe please loss prevent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Like kat

01-17-2013

i was in a rank game and im 11-0 in ranked currently and the server just went unavaliable can u please loss prevent my game ty

Worst Eve NA

01-17-2013

it's pbe dont think ranked matters

Vile Samael

01-17-2013

Quote:
Tousmio:
it's pbe dont think ranked matters

This. I don't think you'll take any leave detector whatever, either, so don't sweat it.

Hiryuki

01-17-2013

Really wish there was a message sent to people in game to notify us (those who are in game and is unable to see the message on the client) about any update, maintenance, or whatever it is. It'll at least prepare us, rather having me trying to get my blue buff and suddenly not being able to move, thinking it was my internet connection or a problem with my computer.

WalkingCrypt

01-17-2013

they posted info an hour before hand if you didn't bother to look at it that is not our problem nor should it be there's.

Imbak

01-17-2013

it's pbe...

Ashurion

01-17-2013

Don't these end in draws on live?

Komeiji Koishi

01-17-2013

No one cares about how your ranked game went on PBE. If you're just playing games in order to increase your ELO on a beta server so you can brag to your friends about how high it is, you're doing it wrong. You should be spending time looking for bugs to report anyway.

Puppy Storm

01-17-2013

Love how everyone treats PBE as if it's just a free version of LoL with all of the paid content.

Ricardo54

01-17-2013

Quote:
Runemeds:
Love how everyone treats PBE as if it's just a free version of LoL with all of the paid content.

I understand its for testing and everything...but inst that pretty much what it is..?