Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Varus Arrow Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PZeroZ

01-17-2013

While charging up his Q, after getting stunned(and the stun expires) he will continue to hold the arrow until it expires without being able to release it. Occurred to me on smart-cast.

PZeroZ

01-17-2013

..wrong section ops...

Shenaya

01-17-2013

lol? How is this a problem. a little mana wasted, so what? no need to post it on forums plus any ability is stopped if the player is stunned...

IntrospectionMan

01-17-2013

Quote:
Shenaya:
lol? How is this a problem. a little mana wasted, so what? no need to post it on forums plus any ability is stopped if the player is stunned...

I don't think you understand what the point of PBE is, and from this post I assume that you only use PBE for free IP/RP.

IntrospectionMan

01-17-2013

@ OP, can you give some steps to reproduce this glitch in this (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756076) format?

skssnrdnrp

01-17-2013

I think he means varus Q didn't expire but can't shoot anyways...
Happened to me once on Syndra
1.Use W to grab-
2.Get stunned(not sure about other cc)
3.Skill goes on cd and can't throw but i'm still holding minion
I couldn't reproduce so prob doesn't happen all the time

Edit:Tried to reproduce with in custom full of ai but couldn't. Now that i think about it I think this bug happens when you get CC right before the skill activates, as in
1.Use W to grab minion
2.Get stunned right after you activate the skill again and minion is mid air
3.Skill is canceled and minion is still being held but goes in cd since timer starts the moment minion is launched
Just remembered when this bug occured, I was spamming W while Annie bot Q was flying towards me but it's way too hard to reproduce.

Adeelos

01-17-2013

Quote:
Shenaya:

The point is not that the attack got interrupted, it's that it was stopped. IE, it was a bug, which while on the PBE, we are supposed to report.

Anyway, back to the original point - have the bug been able to be reproduced without smartcast active?

IntrospectionMan

01-17-2013

Quote:
skssnrdnrp:
I think he means varus Q didn't expire but can't shoot anyways...
Happened to me once on Syndra
1.Use W to grab-
2.Get stunned(not sure about other cc)
3.Skill goes on cd and can't throw but i'm still holding minion
I couldn't reproduce so prob doesn't happen all the time

Kk, gonna try and reproduce this on Live servers.
EDIT: I can't, actually, it appears they live servers are down for me.