Ah...Tribunal, where your team trolls you, and you get perma banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Show No Mercy

01-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6140422/

The trash company riot wants to turn the player base into trash like themselves. Can't carry the feeding team hard enough and I get a perma ban for telling enemy team to report these garbage players who clearly shouldn't be ranking. Oh yeah, for the people who're obviously going to defend the scrubs, save it you're just as bad

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Let us begin with an explanation on how the permanent suspension works. The Tribunal votes to punish a case, however, the punished has already been punished X times recently. Therefore, the account is flagged for manual view by Riot. A Rioter then looks at your account in full, not only the Tribunal cases, and determines if your behavior merits a permanent ban. The Rioter looks for the severity of behavior, its frequency, and an attempt to reform on your part. If the Rioter deems it necessary, they then level a permanent suspension on your account. So while the Tribunal did flag your account, your Permanent Suspension was given to you manually by Riot.

Secondly, you weren't just telling them to be report. If you had said once, or maybe even twice, "Can you guys report my bot lane for intentionally feeding" that would have been it. No, you decided to spam insult your teammates in /all chat. In each of these games, whenever someone displeases you, you spam at everyone to report that player.

GON the Mage Guy

01-17-2013

I liked the part in the story where you blame others for you typing in chat.

TBJack

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Show No Mercy View Post
Oh yeah, for the people who're obviously going to defend the scrubs, save it you're just as bad
I'm crushed. No really.
You're words have wounded me, right to the

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, stop raging at people. It'll do you good.

Saraleet

01-17-2013

the tribunal showed you no mercy, I Show No Mercy..... I feel like there is a good gif out there to go along with this and be posted at imgur.

I Show No Mercy

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
Let us begin with an explanation on how the permanent suspension works. The Tribunal votes to punish a case, however, the punished has already been punished X times recently. Therefore, the account is flagged for manual view by Riot. A Rioter then looks at your account in full, not only the Tribunal cases, and determines if your behavior merits a permanent ban. The Rioter looks for the severity of behavior, its frequency, and an attempt to reform on your part. If the Rioter deems it necessary, they then level a permanent suspension on your account. So while the Tribunal did flag your account, your Permanent Suspension was given to you manually by Riot.

Secondly, you weren't just telling them to be report. If you had said once, or maybe even twice, "Can you guys report my bot lane for intentionally feeding" that would have been it. No, you decided to spam insult your teammates in /all chat. In each of these games, whenever someone displeases you, you spam at everyone to report that player.
i hope you realize, bans are automated. You're a ****ing braindead for even typing **** like that, you obviously haven't seen cases where people get wrongfully punished and im not talking about myself. Now either im right, or you're a braindead, and so is riot for "wrongfully banning".

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
i hope you realize, bans are automated
Not Permabans, those are reviewed by Riot themselves.

3-day and 7-day bans might be automated.

Quote:
you obviously haven't seen cases where people get wrongfully punished and im not talking about myself.
Care to show some of these cases? Only one which I know of someone who was wrongly punished was the thread on the 1st page of this forum.

PenguinKillBear

01-17-2013

another unjust ban huh? you dont say....

Xianio

01-17-2013

Ah muffin. You can't read either. Boy, you've got a long road ahead of you.

Permanent was the key word you missed. Try reading again, this time underline everytime Rampant says permanently.

GON the Mage Guy

01-17-2013

Quote:
i hope you realize, bans are automated. You're a ****ing braindead for even typing **** like that, you obviously haven't seen cases where people get wrongfully punished and im not talking about myself. Now either im right, or you're a braindead, and so is riot for "wrongfully banning".
It's amusing when people, without even realizing it, show that they can't handle interactions over the internet and justify their suspensions in a few short sentences.