Solo Que Ranked Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somesayitstiny

01-17-2013

Here is the problem I face all too often:
Que starts. Guy on top (who should get 1st pick for lane as he is highest elo)
Someone below him says "top with singed"
Team captain says "top"
Jackass below him starts to troll, jungle soraka.
I try to make peace keeper and ask either party to be the bigger man and play the GAME.
With 1 second left, I am forced to dodge as I will never climb out of this ranking when people like that ruin the community.

Now, I understand that if there is a problem, it does no good crying about it unless you can think of a solution.....and I have.
Let me know what you think.
If a person in Ranked Solo Que begins to troll/refuse to cooperate/doesn't communicate, a vote can be started anonymously to boot the player from the lobby. That player would be banned from joining a Que for 10 min (not 30). Its like a report before the game begins and that way I am not automatically going to lose Elo for something I have no control over.
I feel with this in place, people are encouraged to not be complete jackasses and QQ because they didn't get the lane they wanted in ranked que.

Please share your thoughts.

Smoggz

01-17-2013

Statistically speaking, the amount of times that happens to you should equal the amount it happens for the other team. So as long as you keep trying to pull the team together you should be able to get to a higher elo than you currently are.

sabtas

01-18-2013

this idea is amazing, but there may be trolls who use this to troll as well?

Kiddooooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

sounded good at first ... but there are cases where 4 other players just want to troll the remaining player and vote to kick him even thou he did nothing wrong ..

so this ideas need some more revisions

Regiii

01-18-2013

I think that is an awesome Idea. I'm sick and tired of trolls in games, destroying other peoples time in the game.

But I do have to bring this up though - this could be used for trolls to troll even further, by voting to kick you out (the innocent one), and the lobby members getting confused and then ending up you getting kicked.

It is an amazing idea, but there is that one little problem. But as I see in most lobbies, there will 70-80% of games, there will be that one troll in the lobby. So as long as the rest of the lobby agrees to kick the troll, and they know who the troll is, this can be an extremely good idea