Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DFG + Kayle's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPhill

01-17-2013

Does the 10% damage increase from kayle's Q stack with the 20% magic damage increase from Dfg's active?

Pobbes

01-17-2013

Well, it should. The on-hit magic damage from each attack should benefit from the amplification of both the item and her spell. However, I am unfamiliar with how amplification stacks. So, I don't know if you would get 30% or a smaller number.

On a related note, i never build AP on kayle either, but is a good question. Thought, the damage amplification from the DFG would make a bigger difference on your Q then your E.

DarkenDragon

01-18-2013

yes they will stack, the 2 abilities share no common name and are separate debuffs. since they are different, they are calculated separately and thus give you 2 additional damages. but they wont stack in that the bonus from each other will effect each other. so its just additive instead of multiplicative