could we FINALLY make melee ADC viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skippy917

01-18-2013

Bump for red

Mamie Jeadows

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draznath View Post
By definition, the Carry is someone that can dish out a TON of damage, thus carrying the team. They sit in the back because they are weak and can be bursted down easily.

If you have a melee carry, he does a TON of damage... but he doesn't have the luxury of sitting in the backline away from harm.
As tryn, I don't initiate, but i still spin in and destroy every squishy they have before ulting then spinning out.

I build tryn full glass cannon, just with heaps of lifesteal. When you think about how much life I'm regaining and the time I've bought to dish out extra damage with my ultimate, I'm taking as long to kill as a bruiser but I'm dealing more effective damage than the average adc.

TheTechmaturgist

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy917 View Post
Gangplank
Tryndamere
AD Yi
Fiora

And i dont mean just viable on level 1 to 20...

Gangplank got nerfed so much, as does Trynda. Atempts to balance the frequintly used ranged adc items, the real hurt weant to their melee counterparts.

All those remakes, all these S3 changes, and you still did not fix them

Kinda sad that one whole class is not viable, makes ya wonder...

Every melee champion can build adc style, but riot... Its your job to make the ones that are supose to build like this, to actually WORK,

Remake them

But dont keep them like this
With the free spam chain CC mechanics no legacy Mele ADC is relevant any more. They just dont have the gap closing ability to hit anyone. It is so bad I tried to use every debuff item for CC available in the game and still got stun gapped and rechain cc'd by the time the next players cd was off. They don't need to be buffed. They need to address the free spam CC issues where if you get CC'd all other CC effects are ignored for 5 seconds afterwards. Till then there remains no way of running away, flashing away, flashing towards or getting close enough to attack to be viable in any game. Oh and don't forget that legacy champions all have Movement Speed scaling like the new ones do no matter what speed your movement number is on your legacy champion you will NEVER catch a new champ on foot no matter how high you crank up your movement speed. I do mean NEVER! Even a level 18 teemo with ghost can't catch up to most of the new champs with no speeed buffs at all. Figure that one out Riot!

Mamie Jeadows

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechmaturgist View Post
with the free spam chain cc mechanics no legacy mele adc is relevant any more. They just dont have the gap closing ability to hit anyone.
tryn! Gap closer and huge slow! Aaahh!!!

thumbnail9

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
Jax is basically what a melee carry would need to be, he's got it all.
That's because Jax is a melee carry, and technically so is Vi but shes a fighter.

Skippy917

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamie Jeadows View Post
tryn! Gap closer and huge slow! Aaahh!!!
Tryn is the best melee ADC, in design, but he and his core items got nerfed or removed, starks fervor anyone?

Skippy917

01-18-2013

Bump

Skippy917

01-18-2013

Bamp

Cerulean Laser

01-18-2013

Best LoL thread on Melee Carries = http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3012846

I think Melee Carries are useful because they can carry the game from other lanes other than bot. Master Yi is a perfect example as a Jungle Carry along with Tryndamere = http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/s...eakdown-part-3

Skippy917

01-18-2013

Bump