could we FINALLY make melee ADC viable?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skippy917

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivate Riem View Post
GP isn't an AD carry. He's a bruiser that scale with crits.
Sion is the fourth AD carry.

If, and when the 4 AD carry becomes magically balanced, Fiora will be significantly stronger than the other 3 by a very wide margin.
She's currently broken, but not op. The fact she's unviable just hides the ridiculous strenghts of her kit.
GP is NOT a bruiser, he does not have the kit for it

GP his E used to give a damn large ammount of attck SPEED and insane movement speed, not this joke of an E that we have now

GP is an melee ADC, you can build him bruiser, treu.... But all bruisers out preform him, couse they have the base damage AND utility,

iShadowHeart

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
It's tricky to properly balance a melee carry.

The whole point of a carry is a champion who's weak/subpar early on but gets crazy strong later so they can, well, carry.

But with a melee carry, if they're weak early game, they'll get shut out by a ranged carry or a bruiser and be useless. If they're strong early game, you've got someone who starts able to hold their own and only gets stronger and stronger to the point of absurdity (Pre-nerf Tryndamere comes to mind, though I didn't play when pre-nerf Trynd was around so I might be wrong).

How do you make a champion's early game so weak that they can't go toe to toe with bruisers, but make them strong enough that they don't get shut down within the first 10 minutes?
And the fact that since they are melee then they just run and and hope they dont die

dogbiter

01-17-2013

they are already viable, its just that GD refuses to play them due to the GD QQ we have got since 2010.

they are just weaker compared to the rest of the cast, but this is unnoticeable on soloqueue. not sayin they dont need changes, just that the soloqueue rage is unfounded and irrelevant.

Krimson62

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy917 View Post
Gangplank
Tryndamere
AD Yi
Fiora

And i dont mean just viable on level 1 to 20...

Gangplank got nerfed so much, as does Trynda. Atempts to balance the frequintly used ranged adc items, the real hurt weant to their melee counterparts.

All those remakes, all these S3 changes, and you still did not fix them

Kinda sad that one whole class is not viable, makes ya wonder...

Every melee champion can build adc style, but riot... Its your job to make the ones that are supose to build like this, to actually WORK,

Remake them

But dont keep them like this
i think people who support you will like this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=experiment

Andres X

01-17-2013

Actually this was Riots idea with S3 jungle, they promised "1v1 junglers will now be viable and become a force late game instead of the classic support for team fights".
Problem is, jungle is still not meant to do that, laners still demand a fast clear, good ganking jungler that helps them snowball and late game peel and support carries.

A3ther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I think something as simple as numbers buffs to hp/armor/mr per level would seriously help melee adcs.

deeeej

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy917 View Post
Gangplank
Tryndamere
AD Yi
Fiora

And i dont mean just viable on level 1 to 20...

Gangplank got nerfed so much, as does Trynda. Atempts to balance the frequintly used ranged adc items, the real hurt weant to their melee counterparts.

All those remakes, all these S3 changes, and you still did not fix them

Kinda sad that one whole class is not viable, makes ya wonder...

Every melee champion can build adc style, but riot... Its your job to make the ones that are supose to build like this, to actually WORK,

Remake them

But dont keep them like this

next one will be an ad assisgn like eve.. so stfu.

Skippy917

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
they are already viable, its just that GD refuses to play them due to the GD QQ we have got since 2010.

they are just weaker compared to the rest of the cast, but this is unnoticeable on soloqueue. not sayin they dont need changes, just that the soloqueue rage is unfounded and irrelevant.
Being weaker then all the rest is okey in your eyes?

I dare you to go play 25 ranked games as AD Yi

Post me results, tell me how much you contributed to the team, and show me you actually carried, im geussing the aweser would be 5 games, the rest got carried, or got stomped hard that ya died first on all tf's

bob000

01-17-2013

Why do people conveniently forget viable melee carries like Jax when complaining about the lack of melee carries.

Private Riem

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob000 View Post
Why do people conveniently forget viable melee carries like Jax when complaining about the lack of melee carries.
Because he's not a melee carry. He's a bruiser.

1234567 ... 10