Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H3llion

01-17-2013

I've been wondering for a while. How does the league keep Vayne from killing other champions, thats the whole reason shes there, she already infiltrated the league(its how she got in) whats to keep her from killing them outside the fields of justice. Say vlads out strolling(or skulking) one night, and then vayne pops out from behind a barrel, out of a tree, or his shadow. and kills him. Would the League try to catch her(which is nearly impossible) or punish her. She hasn't tried to kill anyone, as far as we know(except maybe Leblanc) but i mean the league lets Shaco run around after he nearly murdered their interviewer, on top of being a wanted serial killer. What would they do to stop Vayne?

Lionant

01-17-2013

The summoners of the league have a summoning link with Vayne, so I'd wager that if she did something wrong, even if she ran away afterwards, they could summon her into a prison or something of that nature. If she really wanted to kill any champions, she probably would have done it without ever revealing herself to the League so they wouldn't know who to look for. (Unless she joined to keep tabs on the evil guys.) That's my guess

Trolosaurus

01-17-2013

Summoners are very strong
If she killed another champion, then I assume that the Adjudicators would step in and deal with her

Gomethegnome

01-18-2013

Because she isnt strong enough to do so? what makes you think an ordinary ranger can beat anything the league offers?

Birdy51

01-18-2013

Well, the term ordinary can't be applied to any champion. Vayne is not someone you want to have as an enemy. Read her judgement. She knows more about the summoners than they will ever know about her.

It is a wonder why they don't arrest Shaco for good though... Then again, maybe they can't keep him in one place due to whatever powers he may have.

Gomethegnome

01-18-2013

She might not be ordinary and researches her foe but shes nothing but a human with hunting tools which you can probarly buy from some store in noxus or demacia really not a big deal compared to others champions of league especially the evil ones.