Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bathhouse of Legends (on Fanfiction.net)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

01-17-2013

This is a series of one-shots I've got running on Fanfiction.net, though I thought I might as well extend a link to it here so more of the community can take in the funnies.

As for why I don't host said one-shots here? They're borderline smutfics. No actual s*x, but definitely raunchy stuff that's meant to be more funny than erotic. Think "hot springs" kinds of silly/ecchi.

Anyhow, here's the link: (18+ only, please)

"As the ladies get hot, the stories get hotter."
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8658641/1/Bathhouse-of-Legends

Please leave comments or reviews! And please, enjoy the ecchiness!

Quote:
And Riot, I'd rather not have a repeat of the last time I linked a questionable fic. If there is a problem with this, and if I should take this topic down, PLEASE let me know first, okay? Other people have made such links, you know, so don't single me out.

qhoul

01-17-2013

love it xDD

Yousonerfed

01-18-2013

Recently updated it with a Nidalee/Fizz/Nami one-shot. Check it out!

Yousonerfed

01-29-2013

Bump?