Help me jungle against shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greenlee19

01-17-2013

I wanna start this by saying I'm low Elo atm just got ranked recently with a total of 10 games under my belt so if I seem noob its cus I sorta am (hense me asking for advice) ok so I've been jungle a lot here recently in normal Draft picks and i seem to do really good unless iI'm invaded early (cus no one in these modes help jungle go figure lol) and/or enemy picks shaco. Idk how to survive early on in jungle against him. He just dominates me as I go to my red almost every time. Only time I have ever survived was as olaf but I mostly play Hec or Mao. Any advice? Like Isaid not the best player but I like jungle and if I'm not first pick I can't ban shaco lol thanks for any help in advance

RichPlayer

01-17-2013

well if they invade your jungle then sneak away over to their jungle which is obviously open and take there buffs without them knowing so ask a teammate to get clairvoyance to help u decide if they invading or not

Greenlee19

01-17-2013

K but what about shaco?

BK Ambientz

01-17-2013

People don't take clairvoyance anymore. Shaco is hard to match up. Blind picks you're stuffed. Draft take something tanky cause he's going to invade you whether you like it or not. Trust your gut, if you think he's waiting at red for you, go for his jungle. Being passive but smart against shaco is the way you win. He falls off late game. 10 seconds into the game, let every lane know they need a pink each for his ganks. Other than that, not too hard.

Greenlee19

01-17-2013

Ty unfortunately I didn't even think at all to go for his red instead xD thanks for the info!

Proximity Lions

01-17-2013

Convince your team to invade his red as 5. Shaco starts always with jack-in-the-box at level 1, usually tries to set them up beforehand, and if he's running ignite/smite which seems far more common these days, he has no escape. Get your support to ward your red before you all invade, and then counter him if he goes straight there, or just gank top lane and follow up with your blue.

Proximity Lions

01-17-2013

Once you're at an advantage, you can abuse him by counter jungling him more when his red respawns with your two lanes following up to help you if they collapse in on you.