Queues based on feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeachamIV

01-16-2013

Are there any sort of plans to change the way the game queue works and incorporate some sort of numerical value from the feedback that people give about each other.

I dont want to turn this into something thats too long to read, but essentially im talking about pairing people with others they are more likely to get along with.

Example:

• People who give outgoing and receive incoming votes for teamwork the most should be paired with those who also give outgoing and receive incoming teamwork ratings the most.
  • People who give outgoing votes that are "friendly" and receive lots of "helpful" votes should be paired with those who GIVE lots of "helpful" votes and receive lots of "friendly" ones.

The system will take a long time to build but if you look at the descriptions of the ratings I do think it could actually help pair players together who are more likely to be voted. Those who don't participate in voting can also be added to the mix based on what they receive but can be MORE likely to be places with others who don't vote.

I can see how that would lead to possibly excluding certain people from ever reaching the core of the queue system but if this is put out there and open for everyone to understand then theyre basically asking for it.

Happier teams means happier players. Happier players..well that right there is profit(and respect)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeachamIV

01-17-2013

Just a comment and a bump here but...keep in mind those two pairings are just a SMALL example of the possibilities.

Keep in mind this could mean that the people who get reported the most could also get stuck playing with each other...slowly weeding out the ******s from the rest of the decent humanity in the LoL population