Are Champions As Awesome As They Could Be? @Morello @Feralpony @IronStylus @Xypherous

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestBilbo

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
(Delete Later)

Peri, mind linking to the lolchampdesigns blogspot instead/as well? That's where most of the designs will be, because I can just post them there without doing the concept art first.
I've done this. Will make everything look less messy tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep now. Cya.

ItemsGuy

01-18-2013

One thing to note--there's apparently a policy within Riot regarding discussing certain topics on the forums, so there's a chance that we might not actually be getting a Rioter in here (although it would really help to jump-start discussions and get some professional insight on the matter).

But that doesn't mean we can't still have pages and pages of constructive discussion regarding the design of a game we all mutually play and love!

Dr W

01-18-2013

so much words....i cant....

BestBilbo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr W View Post
so much words....i cant....
The entire topic is super sensitive and isn't something we could rant about without detail otherwise we would look like a bunch of spoiled brats complaining about something needlessly.

If you don't want to read - don't bother, I can only assure you it's worth the read if you like to think you're an openminded person. :)

BestBilbo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItemsGuy View Post
One thing to note--there's apparently a policy within Riot regarding discussing certain topics on the forums, so there's a chance that we might not actually be getting a Rioter in here (although it would really help to jump-start discussions and get some professional insight on the matter).

But that doesn't mean we can't still have pages and pages of constructive discussion regarding the design of a game we all mutually play and love!
A man can always dream.
Made the Redesign-section more clear, will be adding more Placeholders such as the Smoke champion later.

EDIT: Do you mind if I use your pastebins for that since you haven't uploaded the Smoke champion on you blog - for example ?

ATastyDessert

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by William12726 View Post
Doesn't this thread already exist? Feel like i've seen it before
This is like their 8th thread on this.

BestBilbo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATastyDessert View Post
This is like their 8th thread on this.
4th to be honest - summarizing all of the previous three.

Was very much needed, the 3 seperate OP's are as large as this thread, so yeah, there's a significant difference.

EDIT: Ah, you probably left a downvote aswell - if you did, would be awesome if you could explain why. If it's just for the sake of us uploading another thread, I guess you are free to do so.

BestBilbo

01-18-2013

So, here's the story: A few days ago, someone uploaded a thread asking why Riot seems to 'ignore' good/solid threads while mostly only responding to 'silly' ones,

GoodGuyIronStylus came in there and mentioned a lot of reasons including policy, yet he did say he's ALWAYS looking for threads with '@IronStylus' included in the title - so I was curious, our previous thread had been up for a month already yet no response though I was sure he would have seen it already - policy perhaps ?

I asked him yet didn't expect a response though I checked the thread out just yet and found this lovely comment, now at the top of this OP, check it out !

dct2000

01-18-2013

Can you stop flooding your thread with your own posts?

BestBilbo

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dct2000 View Post
Can you stop flooding your thread with your own posts?
I post whenever there is something to post - please just ignore this thread if you can't be arsed. :)