why do people wait the full time limit to pick a champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nick Crusaire

08-12-2013

ffs, noone on the enemy team is going to be typing at 9,999,999,999,999,999,999 WPM to relay info on who everyone should pick to counter what you have and what strat we might be going for, because we certainly aint talking outside of our roles.

Leo the yordle

08-12-2013

Maybe they're undecided?

GlitchedOut

08-12-2013

Because honestly 90 seconds is sometimes barely long enough (sometimes not enough) to try to communicate with people and figure out roles. Sometimes you even get that person that picks someone that might go mid or support.. but they go and make a sandwich after locking in without saying a word.. and you waste time waiting for a response.

sesxymama

08-12-2013

i usually try to fill the unchoosen role so i'm always last

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2013

Because it annoys other players. Some people even get so annoyed by it that they make forum posts, confirming that this tactic does in fact annoy the **** out of people.

Cha Cha San

08-12-2013

I tend to use the entire timer deciding who I want to play.

Squeakerpants

08-12-2013

I always delay locking to give my teammates a chance to give feedback. Maybe I'm choosing Vi jungle but my teammate wanted Vi top. Or maybe I'm last pick support hoping my 1st pick can grab me Thresh.

StompEmlnTheNuts

08-12-2013

People complain about instalocking, and now people complain about taking too much time? Make up your damn minds.

Bubsay

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
People complain about instalocking, and now people complain about taking too much time? Make up your damn minds.
This. So much this.

Dragons

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakerpants View Post
I always delay locking to give my teammates a chance to give feedback. Maybe I'm choosing Vi jungle but my teammate wanted Vi top. Or maybe I'm last pick support hoping my 1st pick can grab me Thresh.
This^ for me at least. unless its been decided in team chat already. or im messing with masteries lol