@Xypherous: When would you want Atma's impaler??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulfrir

01-17-2013

on lee sin i use frozen mallet and atma's if i need some tankiness, and with a black cleaver i can crit 300 autoattacks on other champs, so it doesn't seem too bad to me

Boyahda

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
I build it on mundo, I mean I have 4000+ health anyways, why not?
A lucky crit with Mundo's E on is so satisfying.

Loulou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
I build it on mundo, I mean I have 4000+ health anyways, why not?
It's a trap, because Mundo's E gives better than atma's. If you want to maximize your AD output, stinger or youmu's will be better. They provides cdr and attack speed, and youmuu's ghost blade gives you crit chance.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
Who benefits from all 3 of those stats? Gangplank and possibly Garen. That crit stat gets wasted on nearly everyone who would normally use it. People only used to buy it because of the high amount of AD it gave.
its bad on pretty much everyone, including garen. if they buff the damage back up to 2%, i might consider it.

Zahaele

01-17-2013

Remove the crit, replace it with flat AD or apen or something like that.

Suddenly, it's bought a lot again.

Loulou

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahaele View Post
Remove the crit, replace it with flat AD or apen or something like that.

Suddenly, it's bought a lot again.
another choice: when in doubt, give CDR
Riot can buff anything with CDR since it caps at 40% l0l

thumbnail9

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
sry I forgot to state you have sunfire or warmog.
Can you tell me why you don't want CDR?
Extremely late for this thread, had marketing class, but to answer you none the less. Simply most bruisers make extremely effective use of their autos because of how tanky they are, mixed with the fact that they usually have pretty low CD moves anyways. If you feel you need CDR you can hit a blue pot or somehow get in 10% (usually BC or Spirit). In my experience with play most of the bruisers you just don't need the CDR, none of them require it to be effective, is it wasted on them: no.

Now there is one I would actually recommend early CDR on and that's shyvanna. Not jungle shyvanna but lane shyvanna because she will lose trades with some bruisers because of the long early cds. They bloom into except-able ones later, except the ult.

H0p0nP0p

01-17-2013

Boot -> mallet -> inf edge -> bulwark -> atma -> last whisper

for 16k, I think stats r pretty good bruiser build with enphasis on stronger ad build.

Check out lee sin with it =P

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/lee-s...8&fspells=true

better yet, throw in an AS steroid champ like wu and it's strong

Fat Mchugelarge

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
Who need AD, crit chance, and armor?
As a bruiser who relies on auto attacks, Xin love these kind of stats. And considering how overpower Warmogs and Frozen mallet are midgame, it's nothing wrong with rushing atma with one of these two items.

Loulou

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Mchugelarge View Post
As a bruiser who relies on auto attacks, Xin love these kind of stats. And considering how overpower Warmogs and Frozen mallet are midgame, it's nothing wrong with rushing atma with one of these two items.
It's not a "good" choice for Xin with warmog and mallet. For Xin, he can build glacial shroud for more CDR and spamming talon strikes. Or building brutalizer-> youmuu's ghostblade and black cleavers. Atma's impaler does provide some AD and armor, but it won't be an optimized choice untill make %health to AD overpower.