Reintroducing Warmog's Armor to Dominion would give BotRK and Kitae's some real use

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

01-17-2013

Last patch brought Blade of the Ruined King into Dominion, but the real use behind BotRK is to counter high health. Dominion, unfortunately, still forbids the current highest HP item: Warmog's Armor.

I know Warmog's was removed before because it was too easy to stack, and too good against the passive penetration auras. But since said auras have been removed and since Warmog's works differently now, I think now might be a good time to reintroduce it into the game mode. With Black Cleaver being such a strong choice, players are going to want access to the BC's hard-counter.

In addition, reintroducing Warmog's into Dominion would give players more reason to consider items like BotRK and Kitae's Bloodrazor. Creates more of the counterplay dynamic. Right now, I don't see BotRK or Kitae's to be nearly as useful as, say, a Sanguine Blade or a Wit's End in Dominion, simply because there isn't as much for them to counter.

My 2 cents.

Ikruti

01-17-2013

Huh? Blade of the Ruined King was added to Proving Grounds, not Dominion. Well, at least according to the patch notes.

Redeemed In Fire

01-17-2013

I'm strongly in favor of Warmogs coming, then at that point seeing if BoRK is needed. It's kind of hard to buy the health items you need and resists are semiworthless as long as there is no pure health item to buy, so it's very offense and assassin oriented right now. Warmogs coming might = viable health-based counterbuilding to assassins, and once that happens resistances are automatically fixed because your enemies now have to balance arpen/mpen with pure damage to deal with the health.

Phourc

01-17-2013

Really I think Kitae's Razor needs to be reworked before it's laughable onhit can even pretend to counter health stacking.

Soren Kaleth

01-17-2013

The gameplay on Dom is just too fast to make Kitaes viable. 2.5% is worthless when I can do more bonus damage with a Wits End.

Fabs457

01-17-2013

crazy boar riding lady approves of warmogs implementation