Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPwnAII

01-22-2013

This is a sad excuse for a legendary skin.

IBastardI

01-22-2013

most downvoted skin ever...

BeastBox

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
most downvoted skin ever...
I don't know about that. The DTL thread is still below -600.

I don't think this is a terrible skin, it's just a) harder to justify a 1820 skin when the 975's keep rising in quality and b) a bit lacking in the particle department. It's not bad, just missing that "je ne sais quoi" ...

Mighty Keiichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastBox View Post
I don't know about that. The DTL thread is still below -600.

I don't think this is a terrible skin, it's just a) harder to justify a 1820 skin when the 975's keep rising in quality and b) a bit lacking in the particle department. It's not bad, just missing that "je ne sais quoi" ...
Upvoted. Partially because I agree, but mostly because you can spell "je ne sais quoi".

xXS27Xx

01-22-2013

Ok as I stated in my previous post I also think this skin is subpar for a legendary as compared to the rest of riots recent work, but holy **** did this thread bring out every troll and his dog :/

Yes this skin can use some polishing (fixed/re-done splashart, a bit more polished particles/spell effects, etc) but when there is about 1 CONSTRUCTIVE post for every 100 or so "lulz this sucks, wUrSt skin 3var" or "i think you shouldve done X instead of this cuz i don't like this concept so i will downvote you" and similar bs... I am more disappointed by the forum community than the minor oversights in skin design/splashart. Kinda hard to take community input seriously when you have to scrape away a few steaming piles of BS to get to anything even remotely worth reading. Maybe I just am on these forums too rarely and this is actually the norm, but i sincerely hope not...

(inb4 ovar 9k downvotes on this post )

IBastardI

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXS27Xx View Post
Ok as I stated in my previous post I also think this skin is subpar for a legendary as compared to the rest of riots recent work, but holy **** did this thread bring out every troll and his dog :/

Yes this skin can use some polishing (fixed/re-done splashart, a bit more polished particles/spell effects, etc) but when there is about 1 CONSTRUCTIVE post for every 100 or so "lulz this sucks, wUrSt skin 3var" or "i think you shouldve done X instead of this cuz i don't like this concept so i will downvote you" and similar bs... I am more disappointed by the forum community than the minor oversights in skin design/splashart. Kinda hard to take community input seriously when you have to scrape away a few steaming piles of BS to get to anything even remotely worth reading. Maybe I just am on these forums too rarely and this is actually the norm, but i sincerely hope not...

(inb4 ovar 9k downvotes on this post )
Skin already got realeased dude, we did a lot of constructive post at pbe before it and nobody took us seriously. Now they should regret that...

Aomnar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

im guessing there might be a morgana version of this later? (i hope)

xXS27Xx

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Skin already got realeased dude, we did a lot of constructive post at pbe before it and nobody took us seriously. Now they should regret that...
If you want them to regret, don't buy the skin, if you want them to laugh and care even less next time, unleash the trolls. Simple as that.

ViceN53

01-22-2013

Oooh hooo hoo hoo! Charged up wings back into base. That's awsome!

BlackMystic

01-22-2013

All they would have to do is change her wings back to feathers and it would be 10x better