Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPwnAII

Junior Member

01-22-2013

This is a sad excuse for a legendary skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBastardI

Senior Member

01-22-2013

most downvoted skin ever...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
I*******I:
most downvoted skin ever...

I don't know about that. The DTL thread is still below -600.

I don't think this is a terrible skin, it's just a) harder to justify a 1820 skin when the 975's keep rising in quality and b) a bit lacking in the particle department. It's not bad, just missing that "je ne sais quoi" ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mighty Keiichi

Junior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
BeastBox:
I don't know about that. The DTL thread is still below -600.

I don't think this is a terrible skin, it's just a) harder to justify a 1820 skin when the 975's keep rising in quality and b) a bit lacking in the particle department. It's not bad, just missing that "je ne sais quoi" ...

Upvoted. Partially because I agree, but mostly because you can spell "je ne sais quoi".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXS27Xx

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Ok as I stated in my previous post I also think this skin is subpar for a legendary as compared to the rest of riots recent work, but holy **** did this thread bring out every troll and his dog :/

Yes this skin can use some polishing (fixed/re-done splashart, a bit more polished particles/spell effects, etc) but when there is about 1 CONSTRUCTIVE post for every 100 or so "lulz this sucks, wUrSt skin 3var" or "i think you shouldve done X instead of this cuz i don't like this concept so i will downvote you" and similar bs... I am more disappointed by the forum community than the minor oversights in skin design/splashart. Kinda hard to take community input seriously when you have to scrape away a few steaming piles of BS to get to anything even remotely worth reading. Maybe I just am on these forums too rarely and this is actually the norm, but i sincerely hope not...

(inb4 ovar 9k downvotes on this post )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBastardI

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
xXS27Xx:
Ok as I stated in my previous post I also think this skin is subpar for a legendary as compared to the rest of riots recent work, but holy **** did this thread bring out every troll and his dog :/

Yes this skin can use some polishing (fixed/re-done splashart, a bit more polished particles/spell effects, etc) but when there is about 1 CONSTRUCTIVE post for every 100 or so "lulz this sucks, wUrSt skin 3var" or "i think you shouldve done X instead of this cuz i don't like this concept so i will downvote you" and similar bs... I am more disappointed by the forum community than the minor oversights in skin design/splashart. Kinda hard to take community input seriously when you have to scrape away a few steaming piles of BS to get to anything even remotely worth reading. Maybe I just am on these forums too rarely and this is actually the norm, but i sincerely hope not...

(inb4 ovar 9k downvotes on this post )


Skin already got realeased dude, we did a lot of constructive post at pbe before it and nobody took us seriously. Now they should regret that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aomnar

Junior Member

01-22-2013

im guessing there might be a morgana version of this later? (i hope)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXS27Xx

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
I*******I:
Skin already got realeased dude, we did a lot of constructive post at pbe before it and nobody took us seriously. Now they should regret that...


If you want them to regret, don't buy the skin, if you want them to laugh and care even less next time, unleash the trolls. Simple as that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViceN53

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Oooh hooo hoo hoo! Charged up wings back into base. That's awsome!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackMystic

Member

01-22-2013

All they would have to do is change her wings back to feathers and it would be 10x better