Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VergilSama92 View Post
Funny part. On the PBE people were TELLING riot this skin isnt Legendary Quality and they RELEASED and didnt even change it ANYWAY. Riot doesn't listen. Remember that Horrible Bioforge Darius skin? People on PBE said to give it some Green blood stacks or some green glowing icon or anything.

Riot makes threads on the PBE forum and ask for feedback, THEN when we do tell them what's wrong they won't change it whatsoever. If you ask me Riot deserved every bit of Downvotes they got KNOWING the criticism from the PBE wasn't well received.
I agree Bioforge Darius could use green particles, but they're not required to add new particles to 975 RP skins, nor are they required to do anything with a legendary that's sub-par (most legendaries aren't worth the 1820). It would be nice if they listened to feedback, but as I keep saying, only the sales matter. If the PBE feedback is universally negative, but the skin sells anyway, then what did the PBE know? Only the metrics on the skin's sales really matter in the end.

None of this is new or weird or anything out of the ordinary. That's why I keep saying, you have two choices: buy the skin, or don't. The sales (or lack thereof) will be the only thing that drives change.

EDIT: Having just logged in for the first time in quite a while, I must say that Kayle screen looks farking atrocious. Thresh plox!

Kriptini

01-21-2013

Those particle effects are garbage. Anyone who buys this skin is an absolute tool.

All Wheel Drive

01-21-2013

The ult particle effect could be done better by simply enlarging it, making the color look like Banshees bubble, but having a more crisp image + honeycomb pattern. Would make it more fitting for the Mech theme, just my 2 cents.

Rhasputin

01-21-2013

Because i cant think of anywhere else to post it...

Anyone think the designers on this skin were playing Darksiders when making it?

BeastBox

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhasputin View Post
Because i cant think of anywhere else to post it...

Anyone think the designers on this skin were playing Darksiders when making it?
I still think it looks more like Protoss ...

Jesot

01-21-2013

I really plain looking Protoss. I agree.

Arcane Azmadi

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naon View Post
Gotta love how a Red didn't try to step in on the post this time unlike the Dragon Trainer Lulu.

I would love to hear the reason for the price they are trying to sell the skin for.

It feels like Judgement Kayle had far more work put in for that skin, then this "legendary."

It shouldn't feel that way at all...
Yeah, because Judgement Kayle had all those new animations and particles and voiceovers and its own theoretical lore... oh, wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palefox View Post
worst skin ever
Rusty Blitzcrank thinks you're a noob.

Uppah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

One of the most disappointing skins ever. They were on such a roll too with Nocturne Kha and DTL. Then this utter **** came out. Such a shame.

Arcane Azmadi

01-22-2013

Just bought this skin anyway just to give a big "<BLEEP> you" to all the whiny b*tches in this thread. Great skin. I'm not sure if I'd say it's strictly speaking "worth the money", but that's only because I think ALL Legendaries are fundamentally overpriced anyway and this is definitely a legendary skin. Consider this my one luxury purchase.

So, to all the whiny b*tches in this thread: "<BLEEP> YOU!"

Sss HD

01-22-2013

Would fit nicely into my collection, but i will wait to buy this skin later on after i get Tresh. Which.. i thought would come out before this skin went live.

Althought in the movie clip you can not see if very clearly.. There is alot of detail in the animation involved. Even when regularly moving from a to b. I find this skin very clearly done, nice job.