Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsiveHobo View Post
Quite funny how her FREE Judgement skin looks better than her 1820 one,
Magnificent Twisted Fate would like to inform you that a lot of legendaries look terrible.

TentacleBoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Just bought it and played a game with. seems pretty funny for me.

Kunanaki

01-20-2013

I think that once Riot released Mecha Kha'zix, they should have realized the benchmark that Legendary skins need to pass in order to BE legendary. I love this Kayle skin, and yet I do feel it doesn't quite reach it. After all, Kha had a recall, VO, new animations, evolutions and even a new joke modified. Kayle replaces quite alot, yet the Ult doesn't have a futuristic taste, the particles are very thin and bright (hard to distinquish quickly in a fight), there isn't a tech halo or the like for her lightsaber E.

That said, the floating / wing twitching is absolutely stunning. She does feel a bit small though, and the face seems a bit off. Like somebody took a human face and smoothed it out like clay. Left hand or right hand, really I think that the image might have been facing the correct way at first but they mirrored it to display more of her features.

Bazlyn

01-20-2013

I was interested in this skin (Kayle is one of my favorite characters) but the price is insane. I'll keep my Judgment Kayle and be happy with it.

Kushinda

01-20-2013

Ideas for improvements ---

1. if you stay with this hextech, add a stronger glow, trail for self cast W and maybe same for sword, and make it silver

2. A reductionist judgment Kayle: dressed in torn (read skimpy) lost island garb but all white like a tattered angel but with no wings and no sword. in mele mode she punches. Her Q is a chain she summons that comes out of the ground to i.e. drag the sinner to judgement.Her W summons her wings and a halo. Her E summons a furious looking sword. Add voice over and animations all consistent with religous last judgment

3. A hellfire kayle, her sword goes on fire, her wings go on fire with E and W consistantly, the q is on fire.. maybe her eyes glow with hellfire ala GhostRider when he judges you.

Could also combine 2 and 3 so she's walking around smoldering and talking about the hellfire she will bring Morg to. And then as she casts she gets those extras (fire wings / fire sword, etc) and maybe as she levels up she gets white wings and a non flaming sword. And finally her passive could have a particle like.,. decay or something death related on the target getting hit.

Neutronion

01-20-2013

Suggestion: Her E (righteous fury is E, isn't it?) transforms her into a glowing energy being (same blue colour as in her ailerons) - that would make the skin more legendary.

DavidShepard

01-20-2013

Why is Angelina Jolie impersonating Kayle? =/

CHaosLord55

01-20-2013

Smaller profit gets larger sale. The legendary skin can truely reflect its value when more ppl use it.

xNightxRavenx

01-20-2013

Its funny how they expect us to pay 1820 for one skin.

Palefox

01-20-2013

worst skin ever