Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

why would they make a Legendary for a champ barely anyone plays?

Rikustune

01-19-2013

uhh... for a like a minute did anyone else see that most negative comments were removed and that the thread was upvoted?

Thread also had 7 pages.. what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
why would they make a Legendary for a champ barely anyone plays?
more people are starting to play kayle, it's a good marketing technique to lure more buyers in.

good play on riot's part, but they messed up by making the skin low quality.

Lawlzapwner

01-19-2013

I had to refund my kayle because i felt like it was harder to play. it felt clunky and nonresponsive. it also made kayle a much bigger target and the glowing sword stuck out in 5v5 engagements. I love judgement kayle but this one just doesnt play the same.

Kushinda

01-19-2013

Kayle is my main. I'm GOING to play her, I'm GOING to buy this skin whatever it costs ( did already).. but i would have alot more fun if she had a skin that was anywhere near as cool as everyone else's legendary skin.

Did something just not work the way it was supposed to? Is that why it didnt come out with the patch? We wont be upset if you fix it now... take your time.. and give it to us who already paid legendary price for.. a regular new skin.. remember.. we value glow and particle showiness over dance moves and taunt actions. Because those fight animations are 99% of the time.

Arcane Azmadi

01-19-2013

The response to this thread is one of the most disguting things I've seen on these forums in a long time. A pack of greedy, gibbering trolls descend on the front page, downvoting the OP and anyone with anything positive to say and upvoting anyone complaining and hundreds of useless whiny bandwagoners jump on until this thread is being treated like an announcement that Riot is going to start charging us every time we log in to the game! This is RETARDED! It's a legendary skin being sold for a legendary skin price The skin has a completely new model, a new design (the aerofoil wings are like nothing else in Kayle's lineup), new animations, new particles, totally new voiceovers and you whiny, ungrateful little b*tches are complaining that it's TOO EXPENSIVE? Did you whine about Pulsefire Ezreal this way? Did you b*tch about Eternum Nocturne? But you have the NERVE to say that this should be a 975 RP skin (based on WHAT?! Because you say so?!) and then call RIOT greedy? God, I'm sick of the whole whining, moaning, selfish, greedy lot of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHALiHavEalifE View Post
WTF 1820 **** skin, should be 975
Greedy
See? It's all this loser's fault. Shut your whiny mouth. Don't buy it, if mummy hid her credit card so you can't manage to steal enough to get the RP, but quit your pathetic moaning.

Mathesle

01-19-2013

How to get the Aether Wing Kayle skin

Step 1. Get a job
Step 2. Go to work
Step 3. Get payed
Step 4. Get the skin

100% working

RepulsiveHobo

01-19-2013

Quite funny how her FREE Judgement skin looks better than her 1820 one,

draconianwrath

01-19-2013

This Skin ticks all the boxes that make it Legendary but it feels a bit poor compared to some of their previous Legendary skins.

1. Q and E effects upon hitting an enemy feel lacking compared to her base skin's effects. They're nowhere near as satisfying to land. Her E's attack animation is nice though.

2. Not changing her Ult colour to match the skin is lazy but I can understand why. A yellow ult stands out, a blue ult would be harder to see. That said, the ult effect could have been changed to alleviate this issue, but they didn't bother.

3. Recall animation could have had a little more work on it. A visual charging-up effect would have been nice like her wings growing brighter or something.

4. New taunts and such are nowhere near as important as new or improved basic attack animations.

I will mention I love her W effect and her E upon activation.
But overall, this skin feels like it could have been so much better.

The Chainsaw

01-19-2013

Didn't like it at all.

RicterKun

01-19-2013

I wish I could afford it... I'm 13 Rp away, and ran outa moneys Q~Q (surveys for rp plis?)