Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXS27Xx

01-18-2013

dam.. wouldve been an instabuy for me if it was 975...legendary makes me a little apprehensive :/
Love the ingame model, the splashart on the other hand seems to have been done to a lower quality standard... especially her face :/
P.S. If I get it every kayle game will force me to chose between this and judgment.... doh >.<

Kaelhound

01-18-2013

I'm conflicted on this skin. I like the new voice-overs, the style, and the new spell animations (except divine blessing, a bit too sparkly for my taste), but I prefer the animations of actual wings to the animations of the ailerons. As for the price, I can see why they made it as expensive as they did, it's not just a re-skin, it's new voice-overs, new spell animations, new character animations, everything, kinda like what they did with Battle-Cast Cho'Goth and Pulsefire Ezreal.

Goth Skunk

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Keiichi View Post
Except it doesn't.

It's not even $15.

1820 RP = $14, or slightly less if you account for bonus RP.
Then clearly, I fail at math.

Killasaurusrex

01-18-2013

Kinda comes off like Wing Zero for me... Should've been called Kayle Zero.

Mõõn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

next time try making the skin look better than skins already released for her. IMO at LEAST 2 better skins out there for her

Spookychan

01-18-2013

This skin is flippin' AWESOME!!!!!

UnZeaLL

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelhound View Post
everything, kinda like what they did with Battle-Cast Cho'Goth and Pulsefire Ezreal.
It does not compare to Pulsefire Ezreal.

ViktorBarney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I don't always log in, but when I do it's to downvote skins not worthy of the legendary pricetag.

VaygrEmpire

01-18-2013

I have it and like this skin. You know, based on my IRL work experience in "let's face customers directly" industry - aka food service industry - if customers are satisfied, it's not a ripoff. I've seen that way too much. And clearly, if those who purchased this skin is satisfied, then the Riot was right. No matter what, I personally think this skin has right value.

p.s. if they are not satisfied...ow. not much can be done. Let's hope Riot will lower the price in the future as they did before and refund those differences.

Crimsir

01-18-2013

Based on visual and sound changes, there is about the same effort put into making this skin as there was in making mecha khazix, mecha khazix is 975.