Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HopeIdunLose

01-18-2013

LOL this is the worst legendary skin ever. Seemed like it was pulled out of pulsefire ezreal's ass.

LTX Stasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkster3769 View Post
how else can they change her, changing the color of the ult wont do anything that good.
Dude legendary nocturne skin, has nice effects on his shield and its a normal ability, but your talking about an ultimate ability on what should be considered the best effort of her skins and they choose to do nothing. Myself and others feel like something could have been done there at the least .

Cause somewhere down the line if they release another skin for kayle in the future with effects on her ultimate with less of a pricetag. Most would be certainly be left with some sort of feeling that the effort could have been done but instead just rushed for profit

TotalEconomist

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTX Stasis View Post
Man you keep saying the community spoiled just because you settle for a "less for more" undefinied pricing scale on what they deem legendary,

Unless you can point out specifics that make this skin "Marginally" better in comparison to a 975 skin like Archlight Varus to justify it being twice the price of it you just seem ill willed in effort you take to process a valid point in discussion.
The amount of work put into the skin is Riot's justification for this being a legendary skin. Aether Wing Kayle has 22 more quotes than her classic skin, new animations, and new particles.

The Bolded is a major in factor in the cost of the skin.

Slimm Shaney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTX Stasis View Post
Dude legendary nocturne skin, has nice effects on his shield and its a normal ability, but your talking about an ultimate ability on what should be considered the best effort of her skins and they choose to do nothing. Myself and others feel like something could have been done there at the least .

Cause somewhere down the line if they release another skin for kayle in the future with effects on her ultimate with less of a pricetag. Most would be certainly be left with some sort of feeling that the effort could have been done but instead just rushed for profit
ok, you've swayed me.

Slimm Shaney

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalEconomist View Post
The amount of work put into the skin is Riot's justification for this being a legendary skin. Aether Wing Kayle has 22 more quotes than her classic skin, new animations, and new particles.

The Bolded is a major in factor in the cost of the skin.
22 quotes=845 rp?

EpicTwiglet

01-18-2013

no way in a trillion years would i spend almost 20 bucks on a skin! nuts! but some people do so fair enough!

TotalEconomist

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkster3769 View Post
22 quotes=845 rp?
22 MORE quotes, total quotes are 29 actually.

LordAboveYou

01-18-2013

Reminds me a lot of Diablo......

mc2m

01-18-2013

RIOT! make her hot and I'll buy it!

Reverse Thrust

01-18-2013

Kayle with metal wings... I'll save my money.