Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZehNetoBR

01-18-2013

Quote:
zosoninja:
Yeah, i also muted that piece of turd. People that know what good music is, generally must have turned that **** off.

Well, I know what good music is, yet I liked Vi's theme. Not that I am fan of Vi (I didn't even bother purchasing her) or that I want to have her theme song on my car's mp3 player, but it was interesting, mostly because it was a HUGE break from the standard themes we've been listening to over and over. And no, I have nothing against the standard themes, they're great...I just happen to love when people like the guys at Riot decide to take their chances into making things different.

Take Diana's theme, for example. Although not as extreme as Vi's, it sure was a different work and caught everyone by surprise, bringing lots of attention to the champion, which is kinda the purpose of theme songs, anyway.

Maruset

01-18-2013

Hextech Kayle is quite expensive

TotalEconomist

01-18-2013

Quote:
Benalicious:
That's supposed to be legendary? -___-

ur so cute sometimes riot
Let's see:

It has new animations.

New Particles.

New VO.

So by Riot's definition, it most certainly legendary. Also consider some other legendary skins like Gentleman Cho'Gath, which only has a redone VO, Riot has put more effort into legendary skins.

As for myself, I actually like this skin much better than Classic Kayle and her other skins, but I have priority to buy a few Joke Skins first.

KitStylus

01-18-2013

This would've been an amazing 975 skin, 1300 if it had bit more of everything, particles, brighter wings, special beam effects and explosions!, 1800 is just too expensive, i don't care a lot for the Voice overs and i think this is what raises the price...

TotalEconomist

01-18-2013

Quote:
KitStylus:
There's noway this should be legendary, boring animations, R looks the same, particles are OK, ugly face and nobody cares to pay 1800 for a VO.

This wouldve been an amazing 975 skin, 1300 if it had more particles, like brighter wings and special beam effects, 1800 is just too expensive unless is something otherworldly amazing...

Well you see here, I find Gentlemen Cho'Gath to be worth it's current price.

Kersh

01-18-2013

Despite not giving Riot any money for a few months for obvious bad decisions on there part I would buy this skin if it fixed her size since you remodeled her however I doubt it does and she probally still as small as veigar.

Slimm Shaney

Recruiter

01-18-2013

I like this skin, am i the only one?

zosoninja

01-18-2013

Quote:
ZehNetoBR:
Well, I know what good music is, yet I liked Vi's theme. Not that I am fan of Vi (I didn't even bother purchasing her) or that I want to have her theme song on my car's mp3 player, but it was interesting, mostly because it was a HUGE break from the standard themes we've been listening to over and over. And no, I have nothing against the standard themes, they're great...I just happen to love when people like the guys at Riot decide to take their chances into making things different.

Take Diana's theme, for example. Although not as extreme as Vi's, it sure was a different work and caught everyone by surprise, bringing lots of attention to the champion, which is kinda the purpose of theme songs, anyway.

the only spash screen music i hear its the first 5 seconds before game logs in, and Vi's theme song was so extremely annoying that made me turn it off even for those 5 seconds.
There have been good theme songs, some remakes of the original and such.
Going katy perry style music or something isn't the style of song you want to be hearing in a fantasy strategy game.

LTX Stasis

01-18-2013

Quote:
The Enthusiast:
I can not believe how spoiled this community is.

Man you keep saying the community spoiled just because you settle for a "less for more" undefinied pricing scale on what they deem legendary,

Unless you can point out specifics that make this skin "Marginally" better in comparison to a 975 skin like Archlight Varus to justify it being twice the price of it you just seem ill willed in effort you take to process a valid point in discussion.

Slimm Shaney

Recruiter

01-18-2013

how else can they change her, changing the color of the ult wont do anything that good.