Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SugÓrFreeMints

01-17-2013

Would be a good skin for 975 RP
But not worth for 1820 RP
+ Unmasked Kayle wings looks better

MisterMcBoo

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrygwyrBS View Post
Come on man, the whole point of letting us downvote their content is so that they know when they hit the nail right on the head or if they made a mistake. This one was a mistake and it benefits us because they will work harder at providing great content (at the right price), it also benefits them because next time they will make more money off of what they create.
Or they can make money on idiots and laugh their way to the bank. Seriously, how do you fair at a pawn shop?

KannaBeatbox

01-17-2013

I love playing as Kayle, but honestly this is not worth twenty bucks. Five-Ten dollars sure, but nothing more. I mean sure there will be a small amount of people dishing out the money for it simply to have it, but I got bills to pay and rather keep my twenty bucks just so I can keep playing on the internet. >_>

GiantNutZach

01-17-2013

Such a weak legendary skin

SugÓrFreeMints

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares Bloodwrath View Post
NOOOOOOOO, We want morgana, we want morgana!
Morgana? Morgana has all 975 skins with legendary skin quality

Alphonsio

01-17-2013

Very nice skin. I'm not a Kayle player, but if I was, I'd definitely be considering picking this up.

KannaBeatbox

01-17-2013

Honestly can't afford this skin, even if I could I wouldn't dish out the dough for it. It seems to be a 5-10 dollar type skin, considering it's alternate reality and not even main lore based.

Xiiram

01-17-2013

The skin is awesome... But not that good... I think

baronvonross

01-17-2013

Splash art doesn't do it justice

VritraReiRei

Recruiter

01-17-2013

i hope the staff at Riot are reading the majority of these posts; you know you made a mistake when the replies are all complaining about the price choice and the original post has over 180 downvotes
there are better skins that costs less. Darkflame Shyvana, Blackthorn Morgana, Arcade Sona??? the only difference I see between those skins and this skin is that this one got a short lore, a login screen and new VO, with the first two not being necessary and the VO sounds too much like Soraka!
For pete's sake, I just bought RP cause I was planning on buying her when I saw news about her in the works....