Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kylewinslol

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Striker9 View Post
Wow keep crying over this. Were YOU idiots working hard to make this game possible? NO. Did you develop all the skins and champs? NO. Shut the hell up and move on, I have skins I dislike, but I don't openly hate Riot and say it sucks blergh... Swear kids these days don't understand hard work and commitment unlike the previous generations. I hate myself for being part of this generation of lazy people who say "It's not my fault" as every damn excuse. Oh, the world's future looks VERY bright...
It's us idiots money that keeps Riot going you bafoon. A lot of people are clearly stating that it isn't worth the price tag, not saying saying Riot are dirt bags. It's called opinions and feedback. Keep baahing like the little sheep you are and let people heard you where they want. It's a skin for one champion, out of over 100. 20 dollars may not seem like much to you (or maybe your mommys' credit card) but some people actually value their cash. Spending that much on a vanity item better damn well be worth what you pay for.

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Hmmm "alternate fantasy"... interesting... maybe we could all afford that skin with "alternate fantasy RP" i'm very sure of it... #1.- this "legendary" skin was never announced as a future legendary skin... just popped up and well players with youtube figured out it could somehow be legendary... but really... Kayle legendary isnt that big boom to actually make a strong spotlight ingame... #2.- I really think for its features that this skin could have a little polish on particles and better wings design to actually seem legendary...

well anyways that's what I think... I dont intend to take out credit from you guys at Riot but please at least make an effort to improve the old legendary skins or give new skins to champions who really havent had any love...

And by imporving old legendary skins I really mean it... because it should be a base quality standard for all skins right? like... buying corporate mundo, blood lord vlad and so much more skins that well they are done and are the same value as this one... yet dont have that much features...

PoppyOwnzYOFACE

01-17-2013

Lololol @ the Riot downvotes.

AbbySmaLL

01-17-2013

this is not legendary worthy.... sorry, wont be purchasing

UR ? ? ?

Recruiter

01-17-2013

1820 So much RP , sorry but more robotic skins ??

Dragon Striker9

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylewinslol View Post
It's us idiots money that keeps Riot going you bafoon. A lot of people are clearly stating that it isn't worth the price tag, not saying saying Riot are dirt bags. It's called opinions and feedback. Keep baahing like the little sheep you are and let people heard you where they want. It's a skin for one champion, out of over 100. 20 dollars may not seem like much to you (or maybe your mommys' credit card) but some people actually value their cash. Spending that much on a vanity item better damn well be worth what you pay for.
Well, if you feel so strongly that your "criticism" is "helpful", why not write down that the skin isn't the best, and maybe the price should be lowered, etc. not "OMG not worth legendary" "Dumb skin" etc. also nice job calling yourself an idiot :P Lol and my mom's credit card? xD it's called a "job" where you WORK. You should try it

Mr Mystical

01-17-2013

maybe for 975 ..but 1820, nope not happening. I don't feel it's worthy of that steep of a price.

Abyssal War

01-17-2013

reminds me alot of darksiders tbh

http://www.autodestruct.com/ds_angelic.htm

take a look and see, perhaps inspiration from this?

OrientationGoat

01-17-2013

lol wtf this is not even 1350 quality

Kylewinslol

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Striker9 View Post
Well, if you feel so strongly that your "criticism" is "helpful", why not write down that the skin isn't the best, and maybe the price should be lowered, etc. not "OMG not worth legendary" "Dumb skin" etc. also nice job calling yourself an idiot :P
I was replying to your post not the thread in general. I guess you fail to see sarcasm as well. You're on a roll.