Legendary Aether Wing Kayle Takes Flight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TyrisGC

01-17-2013

Can ya'll make legendary skins that aren't robots? Sure they're easiest to put flashy bits on but there's gotta be someone with some creativity. Think that's 4 legendary skins that are robots or futuristic and semi robotic Pulsefire Ezreal, Battlecast Chogath, whatever Nocturnes skin's name was, and now Aether Wing Kayle

Naonical

01-17-2013

Got the skin but only because I had a lot of leftover RP from Xmas time. This skin is nice but I do agree it's not worth it's 1820 tag. There isn't much going for it to even make me consider it being worth 1350 as a skin. It should honestly have been a 975 skin at best.

( Huge Kayle fan BTW )

But I don't agree with her price. She doesn't have much going for her like some of the nicer legendary skins do. Her skills don't have very detailed particals and her wings don't really scream out much effort put into them. ( To me it looks like Hextech Anivia had her wings ripped off and glued onto Kayle in a leather jumpsuit. ) Although there is a few differences with the wings differing from Anivia's but still...

Also where is the Kayle revamp we heard so much about from Morello?

Dragon Striker9

01-17-2013

And look at the little dislike bugs hating on every comment that says the skin is worthwhile. GG by far the worst gaming community ever. I'm just glad that they ignore people that cry over the smallest things

CloakedClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

kayle has enough skins, try making some for the newer champs...

YuriSeele

01-17-2013

i warned you riot, this skin was incomplete.

even the login is ugly, was made by liquidstripes?

what a shame, i really wanted to buy this skin.

UrfHunterAndy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Why are people downvoting people who actually enjoy the skin, kinda sad. Look if you cant afford it, dont buy it, but try offering riot some constructive criticism and a clear concise reason on why you wouldn't buy it. Also lets tone it down on the epeens people.

NiggySenpai

01-17-2013

If I had a downvote for every repost on this thread I'd have more downvotes than the original post

bigpa

01-17-2013

Yay new skin...where is thresh??

elvis cocho

01-17-2013

legendary..really?

NCC 1701

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Striker9 View Post
And look at the little dislike bugs hating on every comment that says the skin is worthwhile. GG by far the worst gaming community ever. I'm just glad that they ignore people that cry over the smallest things
I agree this community is far from the best but the HoN community slightly beats out LoL for the title of worse community