I think I'll jungle in my 1200 elo queue. My team lost every lane...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCptCanada

01-17-2013

This is getting rediculas, I can't get past 1200 elo because of teams who have no idea what they're doing. Trying to early game Vayne, Losing as Kassadin mid. and then snowballing their jungler. Then they try to report you for doing bad because you died mid game because bot and top fed 3 kills each to their xin xhao and your sitting there with your thumb up your ass and 4 reports on you heading to tribunal because you tried you best but your team was useless. Please fix elo, And I know your changing to tiers, BUT HONESTLY WHOS IDEA WAS TIERS? Let's create an ELO hell In each tier. What a good idea. Seems legit. Using a numbers based system is so stupid, Completely bias, and shows no skill. I met sombody who won Eleven ranked games in a row when they hit 30 as twitch, All within 48 hrs, That person had never played ranked before and Sits at 1643 Elo..... From an 11 win streak.... And I'm sitting at 1200 elo 15 wins positive. Change this. It's really annoying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ehtycsnu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

If you jungle alot and do not successfully gank hard early for kills. Tell your team you cannot gank so they dont do brash things thinking you wil clean up or hold their slack.