My perma ban and thoughts on judgement and how i can avoid any future bans.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclone14

01-18-2013

Now i acknowledge that in the first game my behavior was not ideal. What you don't see is that prior to team fights i remember i had won my lane and was up 4-3-4 or something similar and well my actions come across as offensive i am actually just trying persuade them to pick up there game and go on to make a good play to win the game. Instead i am taking out 1 person by myself and getting thrashed by the opposition and i am clearly frustrated as my team stands there and watches me. Now after losing about 5 games in a row even though i have won my lane in each game you can imagine how frustrating this is. Now if you look at the other reported games prior to myself engaging in bad language i am being subjected to insults myself for no particular reason. Yet when i respond to their insult in turn they report me and i get Permanently banned on an account i put a lot of time and effort into. Now this is frustrating because i am being banned for something that i don't believe was out of turn on my part after i have myself been verbally abused prior to me losing my cool and also replying to them. Anyway ill be making another account but id like your guys opinions on why i should be punished for getting angry at my team mates for making mistakes that are costing the team the game. I mean its not like im going out of my way to be an ******* to someone. Never will i be racist sexist or anything of a similar serious nature. And my focus is solely on trying to win the game instead of trash talking. Also id like some suggestions on how i could improve this. Do i really have to resort to ignoring my whole team prior to every match so that i don't get baited into vulgar behavior ? Anyway heres the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6135061/#nogo

SimplyAlive

01-18-2013

Quote:
Now this is frustrating because i am being banned for something that i don't believe was out of turn on my part after i have myself been verbally abused prior to me losing my cool and also replying to them.
Your responses were not justified, just like the behaviour of others were not either. However, this is your case and not theirs.

All your matches would have been a punish for me due to your behaviour and thus my advice would be at this point:
Limit your communication to strategic shortcuts only (mia, ss, group, target x, baron, dragon), as you do not show good behaviour even after several warnings/bans.

xfactor6911

01-18-2013

If you cant control yourself then yea mute your whole team. I will say this, your behavior is not the work of other people, you have to put the blame on yourself and think about only how you are doing. You are not being baited into reportable behavior, it is clearly your choice whether to say what you say or not. Just think to yourself does my teammate really need to hear how bad he is and does it help me to tell him that. Be part of the solution not the problem because the only variable you can really control is yourself.

Choosing an example from your card lets start at the top. At ten minutes in of your first game you say im sick of all these scrubs by what i can only assume to be a bad play. Why say that? It doesnt help you and people will make mistakes. Yea it sucks but and sometimes it will cost you the game but if you didnt have the chance to fail it wouldnt be a competitive game. Some games you might make the same mistake. Do you deserve to be insulted then? You dont have to be happy that others are not doing well but you dont have to comment on it. It does nothing. Keep it to yourself and understand that this game is 5v5 built on the potential to capitalize on mistakes so it will happen. People can come back though but if you insult them or treat them like **** it is much harder.

In short, treat people like you want to be treated basically. If you **** up like they **** up you would want your team to be on your side and you cant do that if you aren't on their side. Focus on just what you can do cause that is all you can control and say only what is necessary.

Kirska

01-18-2013

We all get frustrated. It's not an excuse to rage and insult your teammates. My advice would be to stop taking the game so seriously, and if you can't stop yourself from getting so frustrated you rage at teammates, don't play.

170 Calories

01-18-2013

Look I chat in alot of my games and never get reported. These are some strategies I use.

If somebody made a mistake, dont mention it or be as constructive as possible about it. For example "Yo jungler could you please ward river entrance for me. Thx bro"

When someone calls you out for a mistake, or for losing your lane man up and admit it. "Your right dude I got out played there im sorry" or "hay guys this guy is out playing me I need help up top"

If people rage at you just report at end of game there is no need to get into a pissing match.

Also telling people they did a good job goes a long way toward keeping things civil. "perfect timing on that ult dude GJ"

cyclone14

01-18-2013

Thanks for the helpful replies to my post. As i mentioned above i did not think that i was acting in a positive way in game number one. But in response to treat others how you would want to be treated, if i myself had made a bad play i would expect to be pulled up on it myself and would expect to receive a bit of criticism for what i have done (in fact i think positively about it as it shows the player has a desire to win the game) . As i am generally a competitive player i do not mind hearing about it as i can understand why it is frustrating for them and it pushes me to improve upon that mistake. But yes i do find it hard to not rage when i feel as if i need to explain everything. All of these except game 3 are ranked matches btw (I see these as competitive matches and treat them seriously).

Llesh

01-18-2013

Evelynn [00:10:26] sick of these scrubs
Evelynn [00:10:49] G
Evelynn [00:10:50] T
Evelynn [00:10:51] F
Evelynn [00:10:52] O
Evelynn [00:11:29] ffs

That sort of stuff in your games seems to be very common, and that was just the first stuff on the first case. You are verbally abusive as well as rude, condescending, arrogant, aggressive, and out of touch of what is acceptable in your behavior if you really think there is no problem.

If you are looking to improve your behavior then I congratulate you but the first step will be reading the Summoner's Code and the ToS, not just clicking accept at the bottom. If you read them you will see how your behavior is inappropriate. While it says you are looking to avoid future bans, I just can't believe you in your current attitude; I hope I am wrong.