Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merluza00

01-17-2013

ranked teams? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wasn't it the game mode where at the end of season 2 you could join an already existing Diamond rank team, let one of them play 10 games for you and automatically get the "Diamond" score for you? HAHAHAHAHA

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Merluza00:
ranked teams? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wasn't it the game mode where at the end of season 2 you could join an already existing Diamond rank team, let one of them play 10 games for you and automatically get the "Diamond" score for you? HAHAHAHAHA

No thats not true, Then that would be free badges for everyone...

Think a little man.

Seravertei

01-17-2013

Agreed. It's been mentioned before but the post explaining the boarders was incredibly misleading.
/signed.

Fashbinder

01-17-2013

Downvoted because 3's is for derps

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
fashbinder:
downvoted because 3's is for derps

Derp

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Bump

not even fresh

01-17-2013

roit pls

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
not even fresh:
roit pls

Yes please!

Niqhtmare x

01-17-2013

i remember reading a red comment on this before already

he said quite clearly that "ranked teams is more about who you know, than about your own personal skill"
and that is why the 5v5 solo queue rating shows for 3v3 solo queue

i know that everbody and their mom that knew me, had me or someone else carry them to gold+ in ranked 3s
he said it wouldnt be fair to have that badge displayed because it advertised false skill
(like if two unranked people are wondering why they are playing with someone gold in 3s)

Boss Tech

01-17-2013

Quote:
Niqhtmare x:
i remember reading a red comment on this before already

he said quite clearly that "ranked teams is more about who you know, than about your own personal skill"
and that is why the 5v5 solo queue rating shows for 3v3 solo queue

i know that everbody and their mom that knew me, had me or someone else carry them to gold+ in ranked 3s
he said it wouldnt be fair to have that badge displayed because it advertised false skill
(like if two unranked people are wondering why they are playing with someone gold in 3s)

I had trouble reading this