I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taotico

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOps View Post
Please, I hope riot doesnt fall for this:
"HAY I JOINED A GOLD TEAM AND GOT GOLD, WHY ISNT MY GOLD SHOWING IN SOLO NORMALS?"
bull****. Solo Queue is where the skill is at, a ****ty bronze player that only plays support can be carried by a bunch a platinum players into at least gold team.
Dude take it easy, you have to play like at least 3 matches in a certain team and then you'll get the badge. It doesn't work the way you think it works.

CthuIhu

02-03-2013

We gotta get this guy laid

FedeDotti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
"HAY I JOINED A GOLD TEAM AND GOT GOLD, WHY ISNT MY GOLD SHOWING IN SOLO NORMALS?"
bull****. Solo Queue is where the skill is at, a ****ty bronze player that only plays support can be carried by a bunch a platinum players into at least gold team.
Theres some ppl who actually carried their team to gold, like myself, but I dont play solo queue, why shouldnt my achievement be shown to others?

Icetech2

02-03-2013

Quote:
Solo/Duo is all luck.

I think its easier to get a Royal Flush than it is to win solo queue games.

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Yay

Ghettoman45

02-04-2013

you got my vote

chousen

02-04-2013

I disagree that your team badge should show in normals, completely disagree. Why? Because your TEAM'S skill was at gold level, not yours. Your own skill level is only at silver, and should be displayed as such when you're not with your team. Do not make this change. Pretending you're a gold level player is simply inaccurate.

FedeDotti

02-04-2013

any update?

Seravertei

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Latest update, I have made the change. I will need to wait for QA resource to test my changes.
Great to hear

Icetech2

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedeDotti View Post
any update?
No words yet.