I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowfang

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
umm, did you even read the OP? he's demonstrating the fact that it's illogical to have your 5s badge as your 3s badge in normals.

it makes sense for riot to have 5s solo queue badges show up in 5s normals. however, this isn't the case in 3s. you should have your 3s ranked team badge show up in 3s normals.
and did you not read the last part of my post how this would promote more toxic behavior?

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfang View Post
and did you not read the last part of my post how this would promote more toxic behavior?
This wont promote toxic behavior.

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
umm, did you even read the OP? he's demonstrating the fact that it's illogical to have your 5s badge as your 3s badge in normals.

it makes sense for riot to have 5s solo queue badges show up in 5s normals. however, this isn't the case in 3s. you should have your 3s ranked team badge show up in 3s normals.

I totally agree.

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Bump

IronCurtain

01-17-2013

Signed

IronCurtain

01-17-2013

Also I think gold should get at least a forum badge lol For season 2 that is

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Curtain View Post
Also I think gold should get at least a forum badge lol For season 2 that is
Lol. I agree but then again I wouldnt ask for so much .Thanks for the support!!

LONG JOHNSON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
this makes no sense

lets use starcraft 2 for this illustation as what you are asking is escentially the same thing

you are a gold league player in 1v1 but in 2v2 you are silver and in 3v3 you are a diamond player

you think your 3v3 ranking should be displayed for your 1v1 ranking when it is a different battlefield? that goes against how rank systems work, even applys to league, the only and i mean the ONLY point you can argue is the separation of solo/duo and full team queues but even then, that isnt all that valid because your team is a gold rank but without your team you are a silver

your idea is flawed and there is nothing wrong with the current system, what you are asking would cause more toxic behavior from these child mentality players saying "im better than you took at my gold star i earned by my friends working together"

ill probably get downvotes by the op for this but what he is asking is just dumb as i have shown in this post that each thing he is asking for contradicts why he has the rank displayed because of his friends being either more skilled than him or they just work together better
there seems to be a misunderstanding

he is gold in ranked 3's.
he wants gold to show when he plays 3's.
instead soloQ 5's shows.

He doesnt want his 3's to show for 5's, he wants 3's to show for 3's, which it currently does not

I didnt read past the first page so people have probably already replied but bump

Edit, if i am not mistaken op wants the border on load in screen, not forum badges?
if true then half the people posting are retarded

Shadowfang

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteTomatoes View Post
there seems to be a misunderstanding

he is gold in ranked 3's.
he wants gold to show when he plays 3's.
instead soloQ 5's shows.

He doesnt want his 3's to show for 5's, he wants 3's to show for 3's, which it currently does not

I didnt read past the first page so people have probably already replied but bump

Edit, if i am not mistaken op wants the border on load in screen, not forum badges?
hmm yeah you may be correct on that matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
This wont promote toxic behavior.
lol you gotta be kidding me, anything that can show off e-peen is used to promote toxic behavior, look at call of duty, people wack off to their current prestige rank and use it to win "arguments" mid match, you are incorrect on your assumption that it wont promote toxicity because stuff like this breeds it

Icetech2

01-17-2013

Quote:
lol you gotta be kidding me, anything that can show off e-peen is used to promote toxic behavior, look at call of duty, people wack off to their current prestige rank and use it to win "arguments" mid match, you are incorrect on your assumption that it wont promote toxicity because stuff like this breeds it
Ive never played call of duty so i wouldnt know.