I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Síngéd

01-24-2013

great news riotkiddington

DespicableBish

01-24-2013

I am the best in ARAM. please make diamond badge appear on all my games tyvm.

You want your best badge to show on any normal/custom match which doesn't make sense.

Why should your gold badge from 3vs3 show on 5vs5s? cause it's your best? 3vs3 isn't like 5vs5 at all.

Icetech2

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I didn't forget you guys. I will start working on this sometimes next week. Currently my priorities including improve the matchmaking system and various other things I need to take care first. I did carefully review the design doc. I think it is a reasonable amount of work. I also need to find some spare QA guys to help me test this change; they are pretty busy these days preparing for the new Season.

And you guys don't need to keep bump this thread, I will reply it when I have news.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for spamming the thread so much. I'm still unsure how the forums work and how riot works with this type of stuff. I will be patient and wait for your final reply. Also I'll "bump"the thread now only once every day or so to still be able to get other players opinions.

Thanks and sorry Riotkiddington and Yegg

King LeBraum

01-24-2013

Quote:
I didn't forget you guys. I will start working on this sometimes next week. Currently my priorities including improve the matchmaking system and various other things I need to take care first. I did carefully review the design doc. I think it is a reasonable amount of work. I also need to find some spare QA guys to help me test this change; they are pretty busy these days preparing for the new Season.

And you guys don't need to keep bump this thread, I will reply it when I have news.
I as well as other people in this thread seriously appreciate you looking into this. We await your reply when you have news. Thanks

Fiddlysticks

01-24-2013

actually, while we are at it, can we make our current tier show in normal games borders? I am fast approaching plat and I get alot of plats in my yolo queue games and i feel really ashamed of my gold border. Also, when playing in normals, a gold border jsut doesnt have that "wow" factor of plat.

thanks

stàr

01-24-2013

It's fine if he wants his 3v3 badge to show in 3v3 but no reason that my 5v5 gold badge not to show in all 5v5 games team or not I'm gold in 5v5.

Icetech2

01-26-2013

Weekend bump, Just to get the opinions of the people.

King LeBraum

01-26-2013

^what he said

heathenscum

01-26-2013

Quote:

I don't really care about this but I just want to say I love that you guys take the time to do things like this for the community.

AnthroAdryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I would love if it showed my gold border instead of silver...
I really think highest rating should be showed as well. Hope this is changed