I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corgis

01-23-2013

^

Icetech2

01-23-2013

Riotkiddington
Bump just for you <3

No h0m0

Icetech2

01-23-2013

Bump

EddieJ

01-23-2013

Yeggs and Bacon where?

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-23-2013

hope this goes through it sounds like the logical way it should be done.

Vyzen

01-23-2013

Uhmm, you got a gold in 3v3 team play. Not in individual play... Your border represents you as a single player, therefor it always displays your solo elo. It wouldn't be right for someone to get a border for themselves, as an individual, when their entire team contributed. You know, unless you're saying you carried your 3v3 team all by yourself.

Ability to cooperate with a team and individual flexibility are two different things, borders are based on you as an individual. Working as intended.

If you want team recognition, get over not having the border. You'll get it when people look at your team. As a whole.

Jerusee

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Let me talk to Yegg first.
I do agree that your highest attained ranking (silver, gold, plat, etc) should be what displays in your normal games, why is it solo Que should be held in higher esteem than team 5v5 or team 3v3?

5v5 teams is just as important, if not held in infinitely higher esteem in the pro gaming scene (as you can make a living off of it) than solo que is, so why shoudn't my 5v5 team gold badge show in normal games?

Scythas

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyzen View Post
Uhmm, you got a gold in 3v3 team play. Not in individual play... Your border represents you as a single player, therefor it always displays your solo elo. It wouldn't be right for someone to get a border for themselves, as an individual, when their entire team contributed. You know, unless you're saying you carried your 3v3 team all by yourself.

Ability to cooperate with a team and individual flexibility are two different things, borders are based on you as an individual. Working as intended.

If you want team recognition, get over not having the border. You'll get it when people look at your team. As a whole.
So you're saying that my solo queue 5v5 border is more of an accurate representation of my skill than my 3v3 border, despite it being on a completely different map?

Your ignorance is astounding.

In 3v3, no matter what you say, your 3v3 elo represents your skill better than your 5v5 solo queue rating and that should carry over.

In 5v5, winning in a ranked team is significantly harder (because you're fighting coordinated teams instead of taking advantage of player stupidity) than in solo queue. I fail to see why the ability to make team decisions and understand coordinated play should not be rewarded and represented fairly in a normal game.

Moe Hentai Miku

01-23-2013

bump

ActionPerSecond

01-23-2013

bump