I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Sarcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
@Yegg
@RiotKiddington

UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE!!

Why does it make sense that my 3v3 ranked team gold badge doesn't show in normal 3v3 but my 5v5 solo queue shows in 3v3 normals.

I want an explanation why riot thinks this makes any sense. If you guys separated 3v3 and 5v5 wins last year then why do you keep this information together?

I hate the lack of love ranked teams get in this community.

Please Riot, allow the highest ranked badge to show in normal queues and the badge you earned in a certain queue to show in that queue only.

If you still don't understand what I mean ill explain.

I am gold in 3v3 team
I am silver in 5v5 solo
I am bronze in 5v5 team.

When I join ANY NORMAL QUEUE, this includes bot games, custom games, dominion, 3v3 and 5v5, my GOLD badge should be displayed BECAUSE it is the highest badge that i earned.

When I play 5v5 solo, my silver badge should show, because i earned silver in season 2.

When i play 5v5 team, my bronze badge should show ( NO BADGE, since there is no bronze), because i earned bronze in season 2.

When i play 3v3 team, my gold badge should show, because i earned gold in season 2.

TL,DR?

Please make your highest earned badge in season 2 be the one displayed in normal queues and not the solo queue badge.

DO NOT link me the FAQ that riot made about this topic. I READ it 1000 times already.

I can't believe how much support I have gotten from you guys. I can't put every single comment here but thank you all for all the support.

And to all the haters, thanks for the free bumps!!!

I HATE bumping my own thread, BUT sometimes i just have to. SORRY for the spam.
I agree completely but sadly they won't do anything about this. It's pointless to try and get them to change it.

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sarcastic View Post
I agree completely but sadly they won't do anything about this. It's pointless to try and get them to change it.
Well they said that they have a plan and are checking it over. Hopefully its going to be released soon

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Bump

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Bump

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Bump

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Bump

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Last bump for the night

AluciuSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

i like to get this signed too. free bump/

Blaziruku

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
@Yegg
@RiotKiddington

UPVOTE IF YOU AGREE!!

Why does it make sense that my 3v3 ranked team gold badge doesn't show in normal 3v3 but my 5v5 solo queue shows in 3v3 normals.

I want an explanation why riot thinks this makes any sense. If you guys separated 3v3 and 5v5 wins last year then why do you keep this information together?

I hate the lack of love ranked teams get in this community.

Please Riot, allow the highest ranked badge to show in normal queues and the badge you earned in a certain queue to show in that queue only.

If you still don't understand what I mean ill explain.

I am gold in 3v3 team
I am silver in 5v5 solo
I am bronze in 5v5 team.

When I join ANY NORMAL QUEUE, this includes bot games, custom games, dominion, 3v3 and 5v5, my GOLD badge should be displayed BECAUSE it is the highest badge that i earned.

When I play 5v5 solo, my silver badge should show, because i earned silver in season 2.

When i play 5v5 team, my bronze badge should show ( NO BADGE, since there is no bronze), because i earned bronze in season 2.

When i play 3v3 team, my gold badge should show, because i earned gold in season 2.

TL,DR?

Please make your highest earned badge in season 2 be the one displayed in normal queues and not the solo queue badge.

DO NOT link me the FAQ that riot made about this topic. I READ it 1000 times already.

I can't believe how much support I have gotten from you guys. I can't put every single comment here but thank you all for all the support.

And to all the haters, thanks for the free bumps!!!

I HATE bumping my own thread, BUT sometimes i just have to. SORRY for the spam.
Agree with most except one point.
No you shouldn't have your gold displayed in ALL queues because it doesn't make sense. being a gold player in 3v3 doesn't mean your a gold 5v5, vice versa etc. It should just be showing w/e badge for the queue (i.e summoners rift normals shows ur soloqueue borders, 3v3 shows ur twisted treeline, and dominion doesn't have one but I guess it should show ur 5v5 since that's ur most played queue and mostly matters more since 5v5 is the most balanced of all three modes)

Icetech2

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziruku View Post
Agree with most except one point.
No you shouldn't have your gold displayed in ALL queues because it doesn't make sense. being a gold player in 3v3 doesn't mean your a gold 5v5, vice versa etc. It should just be showing w/e badge for the queue (i.e summoners rift normals shows ur soloqueue borders, 3v3 shows ur twisted treeline, and dominion doesn't have one but I guess it should show ur 5v5 since that's ur most played queue and mostly matters more since 5v5 is the most balanced of all three modes)
Only reason I said ALL queue is because of the fact that dominion and ARAM games arent in the category of solo queue or teams. Yes dominion and ARAM are 5v5 but its not SR.

In the end, its just normal games.