I found out a serious issue with the new TT riot. Pretty gamebreaking to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slamor

01-17-2013

Please stop the Kassadin stomp on TT riot. He can go over the wall that divides the lanes and I was doing well against top lane leesin. Then Ksaddin hits level 6 and he literally camps top. He can hop from lane to wraiths and then back. He can go over base walls. He can go over the wall that divides the lane. That was the worst and most miserable game ever. There were only two times he died. One was where Kasaddin failed his riftwalk once. I was playing Vi and I managed to time my ult just right that I used it during Ksaddin's riftwalk animation and followed him over the wall and his teammates could not help him there. I also noticed that leesin can shield Kasaddin over the wall that divides the lanes. I saw it happened. It was simply miserable when leesin just baits me like that and those two swap lanes.

FitzChivalry

01-17-2013

lol its not game breaking, its a well played kass, also sounds like you had no hard cc.

Gerb

01-17-2013

This is really the only good thing about Kassadin on this map. Even then, he is not the only one that can do this, Shaco, Pantheon and Twisted Fate can also and are probably better at it. It sucks when you get baited, but keep better map awareness when you face these champions and other sneaky ones that have stealth or fast movement speed.

scazzaf

01-17-2013

No one plays kassadin, people need to stop making these threads.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
No one plays kassadin, people need to stop making these threads.
^

slamor

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerb View Post
This is really the only good thing about Kassadin on this map. Even then, he is not the only one that can do this, Shaco, Pantheon and Twisted Fate can also and are probably better at it. It sucks when you get baited, but keep better map awareness when you face these champions and other sneaky ones that have stealth or fast movement speed.
Not when Ksaddin only spends litteraly only 8 seconds to get to the to the top lane. My team had Garen, brand, and I was Vi,. CC was pretty well covered. It is not fair when a champ loses so little farm shifting from bot to top lane and then to bot lane. I know it is very hard for my team to call MIA when he can go into the center bush in bot lane, immediately jump onto the shrine and then onto the top lane. Is that really fair that he can go into the bush in bot lane constantly, walk in and out and then just ult onto the shrine and then into top lane and have absolutely no warning? Also with no wards, it is very hard to detect this which was the disadvantage he had on old TT. Anyone could see him going to the wall with a single properly placed ward and you could just use a mini dash to get to dragon pit and Ksaddin could no longer gank effectively.

As for the other champs, I do not believe shaco can jump over base wall and has a high cooldown. Plus he can not jump onto the shrine from the bot bush and onto the top lane instantly. It is easier to detect ganks because of the smoke and someone with a dash like Vi does not get instantly screwed from a silence out of nowhere. Shaco also falls of so hard as usual. Pantheon uses a Global ult on TT lols and same for Twisted Fate. They have super high cooldowns and their ganks are actually easier to survive. I played against TF on TT before and he just ends up feeding and being a stun bot.

Hispin

01-17-2013

... so you are saying you were assassinated.. kass, at lv6, w/o CD is 6sec CD on ult, and it takes 3 jumps to move from in bot lane into top.. at that point his mana is hurting.

TT requires awareness and better communication than rift due to the lack of wards. This is critical vs twitch, eve, shaco, and kass, all of whom can be anywhere easily, and Ganks your face off... well maybe not twitch ;P

Another misconception is that kass is the only one to hop that wall, again, as has been said, many characters can do that.

As for lots of cc.. you have no targeted cc save for brand, vi has an ult and a charge up dash, the dash is really only good for initiating or chasing for its cc, ult is on long CD.. so its not a great cc.
Brand has to do some funny stuff to get the stun, and barn just has a silence.. as far as cc goes, u went light. Kass's silence and slow both go down to about 4sec CD, though the slow needs to charge, this plus his ult makes him a brutal assassin... downside is his early game is total ****, so clearly you didn't kill him enough when u had the chance.

PDiddy

01-18-2013

Lol shaco does this, it what makes him viable

Rumination

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
No one plays kassadin On Twisted Treeline, people need to stop making these threads.
/Fix'd

scazzaf

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumination View Post
/Fix'd
We're on the TT forums, its implied.