Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New skins for rengar and Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gundter

Recruiter

01-17-2013

First off, I'm not sure if this is in the right forum spot so if it's not, please feel free to move it.

Anyways, Rengar and Kha'zix, along with many other champions, don't have many skins. Thus being said, I've been thinking about an alien vs predator skin for each, predator for rengar, and alien for kha'zix. I'm not too sure what either would look like, but I think it fits their lore and rivalry and it also kind of matches their body types. Anywho, just wanted to voice my idea. Hopefully I, or we, can see this happen! Thanks for reading!

Sharengae

01-17-2013

i think they should make skins for older champions that have less than them

Gundter

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I most definitely agree, and I'm not saying they shouldn't, or that they should prioritize my idea, I just think it'd be really neat!