LF 3 members for ranked ques/Tournys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I like to play mid/adc/support. Im almost gold haha. But anyways Fri-Sunday is perfect for me

Venginse

01-31-2013

Hi,

Although my Elo is very low i am interested in trying out, I have played draft all season 2 and most of season 3. i have about 600+ wins just from practice,own all champs, working on perfecting all that i can with several different champions, counters in lane, and in the jungle. Tanking my Elo early season in ranked games not thinking i would want to take my play to the next level i dropped about 12-15 games early. Since being a bit more competitive with my play I've since raised this over 50% and gradually moving up. As you know it's quite difficult to solo q out of the feeders, Dcs and people wanting to play strange champions in odd roles. I enjoy league, and this is the first time I've asked for a try out on a competitive team. I currently prefer to Jungle, 2nd adc 3rd support, i think this position is very underrated and most players underestimate the power of a good ward or poking at the right time to prevent enemy adc from last hitting a big mob before they know it there is a big gold count difference.

I'm sure just a "Hey i'd like to try out" would have been fine, but i just wanted to drop a little info before posting

Desperadoo

01-31-2013

Desperadoo , Im silver but im awesome on team playing i can play all roles

ØbËy LØ

01-31-2013

send a friend request to thread leader since he cannot post

Venginse

02-01-2013

Will do thanks

Obey Li

02-01-2013

Kay great just send me a friend request and we'll chat a bit and tryout currently filled 1 spot still looking for a jungler who can utilize many different junglers to meet our team comp also the team practices about 4-5 days a week at usually 4-10pm est

zomguberpro

02-01-2013

my elo doesnt reflect how good I am, but I can play all roles