Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3 members for ranked ques/Tournys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akio

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I like to play mid/adc/support. Im almost gold haha. But anyways Fri-Sunday is perfect for me

Venginse

01-31-2013

Hi,

Although my Elo is very low i am interested in trying out, I have played draft all season 2 and most of season 3. i have about 600+ wins just from practice,own all champs, working on perfecting all that i can with several different champions, counters in lane, and in the jungle. Tanking my Elo early season in ranked games not thinking i would want to take my play to the next level i dropped about 12-15 games early. Since being a bit more competitive with my play I've since raised this over 50% and gradually moving up. As you know it's quite difficult to solo q out of the feeders, Dcs and people wanting to play strange champions in odd roles. I enjoy league, and this is the first time I've asked for a try out on a competitive team. I currently prefer to Jungle, 2nd adc 3rd support, i think this position is very underrated and most players underestimate the power of a good ward or poking at the right time to prevent enemy adc from last hitting a big mob before they know it there is a big gold count difference.

I'm sure just a "Hey i'd like to try out" would have been fine, but i just wanted to drop a little info before posting

Desperadoo

01-31-2013

Desperadoo , Im silver but im awesome on team playing i can play all roles

ØbËy LØ

01-31-2013

send a friend request to thread leader since he cannot post

Venginse

02-01-2013

Will do thanks

Obey Li

02-01-2013

Kay great just send me a friend request and we'll chat a bit and tryout currently filled 1 spot still looking for a jungler who can utilize many different junglers to meet our team comp also the team practices about 4-5 days a week at usually 4-10pm est

zomguberpro

02-01-2013

my elo doesnt reflect how good I am, but I can play all roles