Champion & Skin Sale: Custom Concern

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuuyku

01-17-2013

Terrible sale.

V3ngaděr

01-17-2013

again corki? wtf.....

WHERE jayce,syndra,rammus,miss fortune,nunu,ahri etc..!!!

MrPool1340

01-17-2013

ELISE SALE WHERe

DiamondHost

01-17-2013

viktor is the only one moderately worth it...

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

put syndra's skin on sale already for **** sakes!

Regisun

01-17-2013

No Waterloo Mf

Xeinne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

this sale is honestly so bad

corki
its so clear they want us to spend our money on corki skin, just so we can get another corki skin when the new one comes out, i actually got urfrider corki last week, an then today i find out about the new skin, however, urfrider corki is cool enough for me to overlook that trick the pulled on me.

heimerdinger
not only the skin is horrible, also if u play heimer everyome blames you for everything because that champ is "up", so the champion is bad, the skin is bad, no reason to spend rps on one of the ugliest skins in the game, they should feel ashamed of even putting it on sale so that we can remember that horrible skin actually exists

zilean
this skin is actually interesting, it doesnt make up for the other 2, but still, its not the best skin in the game, but i mean, hippie zilean is the only hippie skin in the game, so it might be worth it, i know nobody plays zilean, but the champion is interesting, the skin is cool, but i dont think ill actually get it, i would probably get it if it was 260 rps, but there are a lot of awesome skins coming on sale soon dor 487 rps, like foxfire ahri, and infernal alistar.

about the actual champion sales, i try not to spend rps on champions, as the day will come when ips will get useless to me, so why rush it, i only got lulu and maokai with rps because i couldnt wait, anyways, who the hell gets blitzcrank? its banned like 95% of the game, and if its not banned, u are not gonna get him unless ua re first pick, zilean ... really? riot should make public the summoner names of the people who actually spend rps on 1350 champions so that we can hate on them forever, viktor ... meh, i dont think anyone would be desperate to spend rps on such an old champion, not to mention it goes on sale like once a month.

Arararararara

01-17-2013

So, who plays Heimer or Zilean?

Carpe Noctem

01-17-2013

Foxfire ahri where!?

Exylum

01-17-2013

horrible sale