Looking for 25-35 y/o Las Vegas / LA Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Looking to find some players for a competitive 5's team based out of Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

My partner and I live in each region and play 1000's of Solo Queue games each season. We're looking for the right people to play with that are local and like minded to put together a ranked 5's team.

If you're older and looking for some cool people in this area to play with and want to play competitively. Hit me up either here or in game.

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Bump

Chry

01-17-2013

bump

Chry

01-17-2013

No players from these regions around or what??

Chry

01-18-2013

bump

Chry

01-18-2013

bump

Chry

01-18-2013

bump - playing now

Acme Killer

01-19-2013

add me acme killer

Chry

01-20-2013

added

Chry

01-20-2013

bump