Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Gragas top, a True Terror.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irish Red Cap

01-17-2013

Try it. I had doubts since I've played Gragas pretty much AP every single time since I bought him when he came out. I couldn't believe this build escaped my sight for just throwing people off their game so much.

Might seem troll but if you are up against a bruiser the % AS reduction from your Barrel lets you outhit almost everyone (except Nasus wither), Body Slams ad ratio isn't as bad as I originally thought and the bonus AD given from Drunken Rage is like a mini Sion bonus with % dmg reduction. Not to mention he has 2 gap closers with his ult and body slam and headbutting a Bruiser in the face for 1.2k crits with IE just makes me laugh.

TealNinje

01-17-2013

So you've finally discovered AD Gragra?

ChampAtog

01-17-2013

Gragas was designed to be a fighter not a mage, he just functions extremely well as a mage.