Unsung Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0ss

01-15-2013

Which top or jungle champs are viable, but you don't see much of? I have syndra for mid, and draven for bot, now I'm looking for a less common, aggressive top laner. Suggestions?

2ManyAesthetics

01-15-2013

Vi, Riven, Olaf. Kha'zix kinda

t0ss

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shora1987 View Post
Vi, Riven, Olaf. Kha'zix kinda
I think Vi will pick up more over the month. But I have also noticed olaf becoming slightly more noticed after the qualifiers. I have considered olaf, but overrall looking for someone with a higher risk/reward factor.

Zekentaru

01-15-2013

Ap skarner top. 'Nuff said.

Lord Faff

01-15-2013

Trundle Jungle. No love, no one plays him, very few even own him. But his clear time, his ganks, and especially his counterjungling are just so good.

Ferr3t

01-15-2013

Volibear. Epic passive, health scaling on a tank, and his only real downside is his lack of a hard gapcloser.

Nemeroth

01-15-2013

Elise is a really good top, so is Cho in certain situations. cho destroys casters of any sort and has wonderous sustain, while elise is pretty good in most situations if you know how to build her. kah used to make a good top but i dunno how he will do with these nerfs.. rengar may get some new viability, noc is good for aggressive play. ive seen ad shaco destroy top, nautilus does well everynow and then, vlad is also a really good counter for most tops. just to name a few haha.

Jamnon

01-16-2013

riven or elise imho.

Silkdawn

01-16-2013

Im really not knowledged in many top champs, but the one Ive been playing lately is Elise, definatly a challenge, but works wonders in the right hands. Recommend to play her in a couple of AI matches first tho.

t0ss

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkdawn View Post
Im really not knowledged in many top champs, but the one Ive been playing lately is Elise, definatly a challenge, but works wonders in the right hands. Recommend to play her in a couple of AI matches first tho.
I might have to try elise out. Amy others?