80% of players logic these days

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lanceolot

01-17-2013

Hello anyone who actually still loves this game,

Now I don't know if this is just the people Iím encountering, or if itís just common practice, but almost EVERY SINGLE GAME, at least 1 person instalocks a champion. I can't remember that I played a game with randoms that I didn't get a single instalocker, and if a person does not instalock then there is GUARANTEED to be at least 1 dude who believes he is almighty god (phrase) and that everyone else is doing something wrong when the person in question jumps in 1v3 and the rest of the team tries to save his sorry butt he then proceeds to complain what you did wrong (keeping in mind he gave no indication he was going to initiate). Now it just may be bad luck, but this has been going on for MONTHS, I went silver elo season 2 (borderline gold) and that was because I duoed most of the games. Now Iím hoping that Iím not the only one this is happening to. Riot, if youíre reading this, can you please take out the "lock in" button? Or at least put a 10-30 second timer on it so that you need to wait a certain amount of time before you can LOCK your champion in? Just SOMETHING to stop all the instalocking. I understand why the button is there and the great up to being able to start early if your team knows what they are doing, but people are using it for the wrong purposes. I hope that you take all this into consideration riot. And readers if you agree with this and that this happens way too much thumbs up this post, if you have an idea of your own share it please!
- King Arthurs right hand man

Lancelot

rockdalian

01-17-2013

I get exactly what ur sayin happens too much now I can admit my mistakes y can't anyone else instead,they blame blame blame

lanceolot

01-17-2013

just for the record ive personally never instalocked, i have a thing against it, my prob is usually cursing out teammates who do dumb****... not that i should nor is it an excuse that i am angry.. just sayin some ppl deserve it

rockdalian

01-17-2013

Everyone has lapses mistakes I got told by a malphite once I was feeding too much I died 3 times secvond least on team he died the.most a singed told me I sucked jungling bad build n no ganking I ganked bot n my build was based on stviscious I go to gank for him he put no wards n pushed to tower those r ppl annoyin me now