Permabanned and unfair punishments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Lucas

01-17-2013

Hi , i just want to know why the tribunal decided to punish me when i didnt break the summoner's code or anything, please help
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6096825/#nogo

1st Case, Taric and kennen were in duo, and taric gives first blood and says he is going afk, and always refuses to help them team, then kennen starts to lose top lane and get mad for no reason and start to troll build, they harras me, and then i got banned, i only said one bad word... "who the **** u focusing?" and actually i tried to make him wake up anyway they harras me all the game

2nd Case, a Trynadamere blame me because we lost a teamfight when actually i did everything i could and always helping with the team, for real no reason to be punished there

3rd Case, i was Riven and always asked for help but i think those guys did not understand me, i always want them to know i need help or im gonna fed that guy in top, if you see my farm i was not trolling and actually i was trying to help and snowball or something, when i said i dont care its because i didnt got anyhelp and they were feeding too, never tried to troll

please just constructive comments

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Riven [00:08:57] i dont care thsi game
Riven [00:08:59] for rel
Riven [00:09:00] so
Riven [00:09:10] what ever
Riven [00:09:16] if he want he gonna gank
Riven [00:09:22] btw im gonna fed

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Your third game was what seals the deal for me on it. You didn't say "Help me, or I'm gonna keep feeding this guy", you said "I don't care about this game, for real. So whatever, he can gank if he wants to gank. PS I'm going to feed XD". I do not care much for context when a player threatens to intentionally feed, as I find it as the most cardinal of sins in this game, attempting to blackmail your team with a loss. It didn't help that you remained combatitive after this, saying your teammates deserved to lose and such.

Gimpyloser

01-17-2013

I'd have punished in game 2 where you said report Cait. You encourage everyone to report Cait because she had a bad game, lost lane, and just generally failed at ADC. You were willing to send him to the tribunal and possible have him permabanned for not playing as good as you would have liked. That will get you a punish vote from me everytime. First game, Taric should have been reported, no doubt about it, 2nd game Caitlin just sucked, not reportable. People like you, who try and get others banned because they don't play well will get no pity from me when you get banned. Oddly enough Cait still did much better than you lol.

TLOencajo

01-17-2013

1st case u dont deserve the punishment, 2nd u got harrased but u blamed cayt alot, so 50% pardon, 50% punishment, third game your team just did not understans what you tried to say, so thats your problem, punish, anyway 1 case should be pardoned

Llesh

01-17-2013

You are insulting to your team, harassing, and threatening. I should prob find the post but Im not going to bother, instead i'll paraphrase a red post on threatening to report people in games....

the people who threaten to report a lot in games tend to be the worst most toxic people in the game....

You are one of those....

SchierkeWiking

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llesh View Post
You are insulting to your team, harassing, and threatening. I should prob find the post but Im not going to bother, instead i'll paraphrase a red post on threatening to report people in games....

the people who threaten to report a lot in games tend to be the worst most toxic people in the game....

You are one of those....
Case closed.

Dark Trigger

01-17-2013

Easy punish. Enjoy your ban.

Asukie

01-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2990272
check out my reform card and how bs tribunal is.. "curse all game" yet i didnt say single cuss word

Silent Lucas

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Trigger View Post
Easy punish. Enjoy your ban.
wow this comment really helpful for real bro, dont know if im more toxic than you