Purple VS Blue POLL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Visu V o

Junior Member

01-17-2013

For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared. Who would like to see them have an option in settings to mirror image flip the map when u play purple team? post comments plz
2nd idea http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/u...psa1a245c1.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4R4D0X

Member

01-17-2013

Just turn your screen upside down, man. Works like a charm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyan292

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Who plays fixed screen?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Visu V o

Junior Member

01-17-2013

well me along with a lot of ppl i know play fixed screen. doesnt mean ita a bad thing its just the way we play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keleroin

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultSwimXL View Post
For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared. Who would like to see them have an option in settings to mirror image flip the map when u play purple team? post comments plz
i know that feel bro. jungling as shaco is a lot harder on the purple side. i wish they would make the layout of the map look the same as blue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultSwimXL View Post
For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultSwimXL View Post
well me along with a lot of ppl i know play fixed screen. doesnt mean ita a bad thing its just the way we play.
There is something extraordinarily broken in this line of logic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
There is something extraordinarily broken in this line of logic.
No there isn't, not at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Visu V o

Junior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
There is something extraordinarily broken in this line of logic.
how is the logic bad? they have both fixed and non fixed screen ways to play. doesnt mean there is only one way you should play the game. some ppl are good without fixed screen and most like me get hella confused without the screen locked. just the way i play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultSwimXL View Post
how is the logic bad? they have both fixed and non fixed screen ways to play. doesnt mean there is only one way you should play the game. some ppl are good without fixed screen and most like me get hella confused without the screen locked. just the way i play
Actually, it's not most. The amount of players who use fixed screen is a fraction of a fraction of the League population.

That said, the logic is bad because you're saying that A. there's a problem with being able to see because of the way you play but B. there's no problem with the way you play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Visu V o

Junior Member

01-17-2013

there is never a problem with the way people play. people play the way they are comfortable with playing. and eve if the amountof ppl that play fixed screen is low,then whos to say those ppl should be ignored. everyone should have the right to even gameplay no matter how they play. some just may not be able to play with a unlocked screen so ppl should just respect that