Purple VS Blue POLL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Visu V o

01-17-2013

For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared. Who would like to see them have an option in settings to mirror image flip the map when u play purple team? post comments plz
2nd idea http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/u...psa1a245c1.jpg

P4R4D0X

01-17-2013

Just turn your screen upside down, man. Works like a charm.

Cyan292

01-17-2013

Who plays fixed screen?

o Visu V o

01-17-2013

well me along with a lot of ppl i know play fixed screen. doesnt mean ita a bad thing its just the way we play.

Keleroin

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultSwimXL View Post
For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared. Who would like to see them have an option in settings to mirror image flip the map when u play purple team? post comments plz
i know that feel bro. jungling as shaco is a lot harder on the purple side. i wish they would make the layout of the map look the same as blue

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-17-2013

Quote:
For those that play fixed screen will know what im talking about. When you play purple team you really cannot see anything till your dead. The way vision is set on that side of map it makes the champ really impared.
Quote:
well me along with a lot of ppl i know play fixed screen. doesnt mean ita a bad thing its just the way we play.
There is something extraordinarily broken in this line of logic.

adc

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
No there isn't, not at all.

o Visu V o

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
how is the logic bad? they have both fixed and non fixed screen ways to play. doesnt mean there is only one way you should play the game. some ppl are good without fixed screen and most like me get hella confused without the screen locked. just the way i play

adc

01-17-2013

Quote:
how is the logic bad? they have both fixed and non fixed screen ways to play. doesnt mean there is only one way you should play the game. some ppl are good without fixed screen and most like me get hella confused without the screen locked. just the way i play
Actually, it's not most. The amount of players who use fixed screen is a fraction of a fraction of the League population.

That said, the logic is bad because you're saying that A. there's a problem with being able to see because of the way you play but B. there's no problem with the way you play.

o Visu V o

01-17-2013

there is never a problem with the way people play. people play the way they are comfortable with playing. and eve if the amountof ppl that play fixed screen is low,then whos to say those ppl should be ignored. everyone should have the right to even gameplay no matter how they play. some just may not be able to play with a unlocked screen so ppl should just respect that