Undo the Gragas nerfs please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chris Hansenn

01-17-2013

The nerf to his ults CD basically ruined the strongest thing about gragas. He is such a high risk champion he deserves to have strong points. Theres a reason nobody plays him now, he just isnt worth it when theres much safer champs.

I hate what riot does....they buff someone who is viable but slightly underplayed, then that champ becomes fotm and nerfed to the ground. I used to main gragas but i dont really wanna touch him now.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

he is not a high risk at all

I`m pretty sure you meant high skill champ

not a high risk

Chris Hansenn

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elBOOBOO View Post
he is not a high risk at all

I`m pretty sure you meant high skill champ

not a high risk
the potential to completely miss every single one of your damaging abilities as well as having an ability that can save their team if you screw up is high risk i would say lol.

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

the potential to miss makes it high skill.

high risk is someone like xin or mao who dash in melee range with no escape.

peonicscrub

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansenn View Post
the potential to completely miss every single one of your damaging abilities as well as having an ability that can save their team if you screw up is high risk i would say lol.
.................................................. ............................................

LOL

learn what the forum has defined as "high risk"

a high risk champ would be a champ thats like... a very highly blue dependent jungler

Or champs that if you fall behind, you stay behind

Chris Hansenn

01-17-2013

i feel we are off topic.

Epjest

01-17-2013

Gragas isn't played as much because he's all skill shots, melee mage.

Meaning the ability to outplay a Gragas is high, and even if he's ahead - if you outplay him you negate his damage (flashing his ult - avoiding his Q).

Gragas was SUPER common for a long time, people learned to play more against him and how to outplay him. His ult was SOOO short of a CD for such high damage and utility, it made sense to hit the CD instead of hitting the damage or effects.

Gragas also is a fairly safe laner, even now, thanks to having dual-sustain, natural tankiness, ranged farm/poke, and a dash. He isn't a high-risk pick.

CaptainAMorgan

01-17-2013

Yes, he is risky to play and hard to master.

I would not consider him "high risk"

He is supposed to be somewhat tanky and sustainy.