Only time you can blame the jungle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Is when they NEVER gank your no flash, unwarded, pushed to tower, talon mid lane, as jarvan level 6.

Noric

01-17-2013

No. You can't even blame them then. Because you are basing your blaming them on a circumstance happening in 1/5 the regions they are responsible for covering (1/4 if you don't want to count enemy jungle). Junglers make a lot of mistakes (i often feel like i could have outjungled my jungler when im not doing it) and they honestly make a huge impact. I think you should blame your jungler if they even let themselves get underfarmed (unless you guys are poaching jungle like mad) but that doesn't mean that ANYTHING in your lane is the jungler's responsibility.

NoxDragon26

01-17-2013

Only time you can blame the jungler is when you are backing and suddenly you hear "An ally has been slain." because your jungler tower dived alone (read as, without pinging ****) a full hp Anivia with passive up and ended up feeding her and leaving you two levels behind her.

Noric

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoxDragon26 View Post
Only time you can blame the jungler is when you are backing and suddenly you hear "An ally has been slain." because your jungler tower dived alone (read as, without pinging ****) a full hp Anivia with passive up and ended up feeding her and leaving you two levels behind her.
This is a good time to blame a jungler.