500 wins to play ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vardy

01-17-2013

There should be a requirement of 500 wins in normal to play ranked, im sick of smurf account trolling, players with 500 wins means they can play the game to point of proper team work and understand the meta. just saying as an idea, whats your opinion?

Neo Cyrus

01-17-2013

500 is too much but I think there should be a minimum required.

Enterti

01-17-2013

I think 250 is probably the Ideal number, though I finally feel pretty much ready at 450.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

300 should be the requirement.
I started at about 300 wins, I'm taking baby steps but so far I have a 100% win rate... 4 games, 3 this season; but the results don't lie.

Shadowed Ruby

01-17-2013

I started at 100 wins, so far so good. (Only 11 games played, but 8 of those are wins (Yes I realise 11 is incredibly small)).

Settero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
There should be a requirement of 500 wins in normal to play ranked, im sick of smurf account trolling, players with 500 wins means they can play the game to point of proper team work and understand the meta. just saying as an idea, whats your opinion?

ah why should ranked have ANY requirements for games played ? when u go to a soccer team to sign up do they say you need to hve played soccer for x amount of time before you can join up ? no they just test u out and put u at the level of play you belong , probably the lower end.

Vardy

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settero View Post
ah why should ranked have ANY requirements for games played ? when u go to a soccer team to sign up do they say you need to hve played soccer for x amount of time before you can join up ? no they just test u out and put u at the level of play you belong , probably the lower end.
yes but if your a bad player, you dont get that much game time, and your normally on the bench, if your there for fun, maybe go to a lower grade, A grade soccer isn't just for fun and games, its about the competition, and the wanted to achieve with your team, when it comes to ranked games its like A grade soccer, not trolling b grade soccer, if you want to just have fun play normal games.

Servare Vitas

01-17-2013

i started playing ranked at level 26, still made 1800

everybody is different

Teralisan

01-17-2013

Ping requirement and minimum win requirement would probably help with ppls like me who are utterly terrified of entering Ranked because we know we will suxxor but will probably try anyway just because we hate NOT trying...

migty1joe

01-17-2013

i support this