AP Blitz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simon Belmont2

03-28-2010

So I've tried AD blitz(critzkreig) and AP Blitz... Tried 'em both quite a few times. I'd have to say that AP Blitz is a lot more scary, if you get grabbed by AP Blitz you are screwed hard.

I have yet to try Rylai's Crystal Scepter on Blitz but I'm sure it'll rape too. This one game they had a Veigar and every time I pulled him he died from full health it was just fun.

So umm... You run AP or AD?

FanciestPants

03-28-2010

I play AP Blitz and I've found that while sometimes they fist harder then me, they still won't have the same oomph with their ultimate and when you get a Lich's Bane you'll be doing just as much damage as them if you weave your attacks.

Anodize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2010

When I play blitz (not often) I enjoy playing him as a three-way hybrid, tank, dps, AP. I start with a rod of ages for some early and huge hits with fist and my ult. After boots I go with a trinity force, this time for huge powerfists. After those two items its pretty much tank from there.

It seems to me that this build gives enough early health to be sustained early game, as well as providing nice DPS to tank late game. A tank that poses zero threat to the enemy is hardly a tank in this game. ^.^

Sure this build probably isn't as epic as others, but it gets the job done for me, and its definitely fun as hell.

Talamare

03-28-2010

RoA Blitz

RoA adds to mana shield + dmg

Mercurius

03-28-2010

You can build 6 boots blitz if you want and it works fine.
Rocket grab is a gauranteed kill on a small cooldown every time you land it, either way.

FanciestPants

03-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
You can build 6 boots blitz if you want and it works fine.
Rocket grab is a gauranteed kill on a small cooldown every time you land it, either way.
Somebody does not realize that you should not be trying to high five every fist that comes towards you, especially in LoL. Also, stand behind creeps.

Simon Belmont2

03-28-2010

I'm good at grabbing people but let me tell you a good player during the laning phase of the game can avoid being grabbed. I've had several games where I just couldn't grab anyone during the laning phase. But Blitz is like the opposite of an initiator, during 5v5 stalemates you can often grab someone. Or if the enemy team starts rushing toward a tower and you and a few others are defending that tower you can grab someone immediately and eff them up.

Blitz is also the ANTI-escape mechanism. Nobody can run away I mean unless my grab is on cooldown nobody runs from me, ever. Blitz is also a great carry disabler, say a Twitch pops and starts attacking your team, grab him, fist him, ult him, GG Twitch.

Same thing if Fiddle teleports in with his ult, Grab, fist, ult. generally your team will also focus fire on who you grab even if it's a solo queue team with bad coordination they still target who you grab

AmyOverlord

03-28-2010

Orz. Believe it was a question on AD/AP builds. 'tard.

I run AP. AD Blitz is inferior.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

I think i run him AD. I get trinity and then tanky gear. I like to throw in an atmas too. My last two games were good as him but... he's not my main. I like to use my fist and W first, then when they are running away and i get the speed debuff, or if they flash away, I then grab them. I'm not a pro blitz player but i can get a few good games as him. Critzcrank doesn't seem so bad though.

Swantanamobay

03-29-2010

I usually go Critzcrank with him, lately I've been getting a brutalizer then IE then Frozen Mallet, then whatever strikes my fancy. I don't play him too often but my record with him is 16-6 purely pugging.