Recent patch +1 for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptoRGmo7

01-17-2013

Rengar buff +1 but still need other buff, NO DELAY IN THE ULTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need old rengar :s he never was op ....

Lexinus

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Eve hater. -1 in return for your -1. What I said was perfectly reasonable having played Eve since before her huge nerf more than a year and a half ago. Riot ****ed up so bad with her rework that she deserved some time in the spotlight. Excuse me for being worried about her when the prevailing pattern every time Riot hits a champ in multiple ways at the same time is that they end up too underpowered and only get buffed some time later.

Sorry for the rage, but I really hate people who persecute pubstompers as if they'd lost their firstborn to them. If that wasn't you, then I apologize.
There's no such thing as pubstomping in LoL... Since you can't join a game in progress....

Peligrad

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexinus View Post
There's no such thing as pubstomping in LoL... Since you can't join a game in progress....
PUG means pick up game...

It just means the players aren't part of a pre-existing clan, just a conglomeration of individuals.

There doesn't need to be a game in progress...so dafuq u talking about?

Lexinus

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
PUG means pick up game...

It just means the players aren't part of a pre-existing clan, just a conglomeration of individuals.

There doesn't need to be a game in progress...so dafuq u talking about?
Adrian Umbra said:

"but I really hate people who persecute pubstompers as if they'd lost their firstborn to them."

I'm not talking about pug whatever you said. I wasn't even talking to you or anything you said. I quoted Adrian because he was talking about pubstompers.

A pubstomper is a person who joins a game in progress on a game like counterstrike, owns everyone, then leaves.

I wasn't using basketball terminology.