Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recent patch +1 for Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptoRGmo7

01-17-2013

Rengar buff +1 but still need other buff, NO DELAY IN THE ULTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need old rengar :s he never was op ....

Lexinus

01-18-2013

Quote:
Adrian Umbra:
Eve hater. -1 in return for your -1. What I said was perfectly reasonable having played Eve since before her huge nerf more than a year and a half ago. Riot ****ed up so bad with her rework that she deserved some time in the spotlight. Excuse me for being worried about her when the prevailing pattern every time Riot hits a champ in multiple ways at the same time is that they end up too underpowered and only get buffed some time later.

Sorry for the rage, but I really hate people who persecute pubstompers as if they'd lost their firstborn to them. If that wasn't you, then I apologize.

There's no such thing as pubstomping in LoL... Since you can't join a game in progress....

Peligrad

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lexinus:
There's no such thing as pubstomping in LoL... Since you can't join a game in progress....

PUG means pick up game...

It just means the players aren't part of a pre-existing clan, just a conglomeration of individuals.

There doesn't need to be a game in progress...so dafuq u talking about?

Lexinus

01-25-2013

Quote:
Peligrad:
PUG means pick up game...

It just means the players aren't part of a pre-existing clan, just a conglomeration of individuals.

There doesn't need to be a game in progress...so dafuq u talking about?

Adrian Umbra said:

"but I really hate people who persecute pubstompers as if they'd lost their firstborn to them."

I'm not talking about pug whatever you said. I wasn't even talking to you or anything you said. I quoted Adrian because he was talking about pubstompers.

A pubstomper is a person who joins a game in progress on a game like counterstrike, owns everyone, then leaves.

I wasn't using basketball terminology.