lee sin 0 0%
nocturne 0 0%
jarvan IV 0 0%
caitlyn 0 0%
lux 3 11.11%
irelia 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

The Unfortunate Truth About Ryze !!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaShinronn

01-18-2013

It is highly annoying to see countless patches coming out and nothing positive being done for my main champ. It almost seems like a determined effort to quietly let the champ die on the wayside; even though he was around the first champs introduced.

1: why is it that his basic attack range, and summoner spell range, are the same ?? ... when playing against other castors... one has to walk well withing their range b4 u can cast... and in the case of champs like annie, brand and a whole host of others... that is suicidal.

2: I am yet to see a legendary skin for ryze that makes any sense... pirate ryze [ a big iron canon on his back ] seriously ?? His lore does even come close to reflecting that. You even recently created a kayle legendary skin, and had an alternative lore to justify it... and btw, loved the skin ... but Ryze is lacking imagination, and believability to suit the character.

3: Ryze's movement mechanics when he is casting needs reworking... for a guy that has to just wiggle his fingers to cast spells as compared to champs like garen who have to jump into the air for their ult.... it looks like Ryze has to constantly throw his back out to cast a spell, even basic attacks.

4: And on the subject of basic attacks.... his casting speed is so slow between attacks, that it makes farming much more challenging, even against one's own creeps. In every game, Ryze has to use way too much mana just to farm, whilst all that other champs either have the range, attack speed or natural damage [ without summoner skill ] , to kill creeps faster.

5: Why does Ryze's gear seem to cost more than all other champs... and by this I mean... ryze can not spam any one item in the shop...eg. ashe / teemo / trisana / garen / any number of others, can get by on 4 items [ berserker's greaves, bloodthirster x 2, infinity edge, and phantom dancer x 2 ] .... Ryze HAS TO buy 6 different items no matter what... and each one more expensive than the last....

6: Please to also improve his movement speed a little as well.... with all the vast stuns, slows, and his poor range... it seems criminal.

7: And lastly... since there has NOT been any significant effort made to improve Ryze in any way... why nerf what lil he has to assist him....eg. spell boots that used to give 20 spell pen, that now only give 15 .... If you were intending to make the champ even more harder to play with, congrats, you have succeeded....

H0p0nP0p

01-18-2013

long story short... NO

long story... read on:

1) wukong has to go into them too, while gp can stay far and q... UNFAIR!!!

2) pirate ryze is awesome. riot can not make EVERYONE happy. besides, i think he's got like 8 skins or something

3) ryze's spells r super fluid. wat kinda comp u running??????

4) ryze is an AP champ, build a tear on him. his auto's may be a little slow, but other champs like malz or anivia's got the same problem. besides... they r AP, they cast. not auto.

5) wat? throw a tear of goddess on ryze and u'r good to go! he doesn't even need n e thing OFFENSIVE n e more. why do u think ppl play him and build DEFENSE after a tear?

6) his ult gives him MS to MOVE INTO FOR HIS ABILITIES.

7) MS nerf is global... not just him. the enemy teemo trying to run has the same issue with boots.

wu is my fav, wins team fights
nasus is least, easy champ that Q all day, build straight armor and will penta easier than darius.

OmegaShinronn

01-18-2013

wukong is a melee stealth fighter.... how can u even compare him? ... and to your 4th point, they all have far greater range than ryze... like I stated b4 in my initial post...and fyi.... there is no kind of tanky gear that can save u from having to run well withing an enemy's range, b4 u can attack, and hope to get out.and also... teemo is a rediculous champ 4 u to use in comparison to run speed... teemo has a summoner run assist..... teemo on a drag strip .... and fyi... the best computer in the wotld can not improve Ryze, unless Riot does.

But tyvm for the post

ChampAtog

01-18-2013

He's got rebalancing coming in a patch soon enough (he has higher MP ratios in PBE) It wasn't released this patch because they're still working on it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-18-2013

ahri fancult votes for ahri

no bias whatsoever

MoonLiteNite

01-18-2013

ryze, cause people like to walk up to him to poke....

And ryze is fine, get movement speed runes... problem soloves

Kraal

01-18-2013

ryze is arguably one of the strongest picks for AP mid nowadays thanks to muramana

build tanky, deal damage like a carry

you seem to believe that the easiest mid champ to play is too hard which i find hilarious

A Pillòw

01-18-2013

what is the point of the poll? I can only pick one, but i'm supposed to pick my least favorite AND my most favorite.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-18-2013

^ the poll is redundant and OP is an idiot

OmegaShinronn

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLiteNite View Post
ryze, cause people like to walk up to him to poke....

And ryze is fine, get movement speed runes... problem soloves

If u get movment speed runes... with all the gear nerf and items taken out... u end up with a faster moving ryze all right... but damage output that sucks