@Morello; No Teen Annie because it takes away Annie's niche?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neo Cyrus

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Turn off safesearch.
I did, and there was nothing NSFW in the entire first page. I didn't bother check the second. Sounds like you're making stuff up.

Akesgeroth

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Cyrus7 View Post
I did, and there was nothing NSFW in the entire first page. I didn't bother check the second. Sounds like you're making stuff up.
Row #18

andys5538

01-17-2013

you sir are a ***

Torwulf

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Cyrus7 View Post
Since when does the lore come into account? According to the lore Jax would be unbeatable if he had a real weapon... Jaximus anyone? Why can blind Lee Sin be blinded by Teemo, etc.
Incidentally, Jaximus's weapon is styrofoam and the lore actually says/said that his skill is undiminished regardless of the weapon he uses. Why does the lore come into account? Because teen Annie wouldn't just be non-canon, it would be quite specifically anti-canon. There have been Riot posts on the matter, if you care to look further.

Edit: before you go burden-of-proof on my ass, I don't give a **** if you believe me. There have been Riot posts on most of the points I made above, and if you really want them proved you can look them up yourself.

Ulquiorra995

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torwulf View Post
Because teen Annie wouldn't just be non-canon, it would be quite specifically anti-canon.
Just saying, this hasn't stopped Riot earlier. Take Noxus Poppy for example: Think she would ever join Noxians after what they did?

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Last I checked, the issue was that the lore says teen Annie would be absurdly powerful.
Last I checked Xerath is one step down from being a god

Clearly their lore power is not the same on the Rift

Raburi

01-17-2013

Hey guys, before we jump on the "OMG SEXUALISATION" boat, let me just say I'm a flaming homosexual and I want teen Annie to happen. I think it's a great skin concept. It doesn't need to be sexualised in the slightest.

Quote:
Last I checked, the issue was that the lore says teen Annie would be absurdly powerful.
Skins are non-canon.

Lord Malpercio

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post

This is also explained by his sarcophagus still imprisoning his power at least SOMEWHAT.

Torwulf

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra995 View Post
Just saying, this hasn't stopped Riot earlier. Take Noxus Poppy for example: Think she would ever join Noxians after what they did?
True. I might be misremembering their reasoning... or it could be a bit of hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post

Xerath is still imprisoned, that's why he came to the league. I'm not sure we know how much of his power he actually has available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raburi View Post
Skins are non-canon.
If you'd read the rest of the thread, you would have seen the non-canon vs. anti-canon distinction.

Raburi

01-17-2013

Quote:
True. I might be misremembering their reasoning... or it could be a bit of hypocrisy.

Xerath is still imprisoned, that's why he came to the league. I'm not sure we know how much of his power he actually has available.

If you'd read the rest of the thread, you would have seen the non-canon vs. anti-canon distinction.
Implying I didn't.

The Noxus Poppy one was a good example.

Another is Crimson Elite Riven - Riven hates Noxus and would never ally herself with them again - why would she be apart of their "Crimson Elite"?

As you said yourself, Jax's skills are not diminished by using a lamp post as a weapon, rendering that very thing pointless. He says in-game "imagine if I had a real weapon", further complicating the matter.